|| C h a p t e r 4 ||

"The Acier Woman and the Resilient Warrior have escaped my King," one warrior stated, bowing once more in forgiveness.
"I have a feeling that they're planning to get in contact with The Acier Kingdom. They could inform them of our planned invasion regardless of the heir being married to the Acier Princess."
"Forget that!" The King snarled. "How did the prisoners escape the same day they were captured!" The two warriors brought their heads further down to the ground. "You've made the Royume Kingdom look like fools! I want them back! Dead or alive! If they aren't, you two will take their place, understood?"

"Stay for a few days and get to know our people Damakos." Even though I'm sure it was meant to sound obligatory, I found it more welcoming. "But we cannot spare more than three days. Time is of the essence. Kaden, if you are not healed by then, Caspian shall accompany Damakos back to the Acier Kingdom. He is more than qualified for the task."

"We will search every corner of this Kingdom!" Strallker raised his voice over the loud and deafening commotion in the throne room. "I will not rest until I find the love of my life!"

"This is my dressing room," Duana turned around to face me, leaning against the oaken boards. Sunlight poured through the transparent panes of glass, splashing down onto the multi coloured carpets that decorated the floor neatly. I looked around, spying the large cupboards and cabinets. "We make our own clothing." I looked back to Duana, seeing her different shaded green pants and her beige, tight fitted singlet.

"It looks amazing!" I gushed, finding the simplicity alluring in a way. Duana nodded her thanks.
"I heard about your imprisonment with Kaden," Duana sighed, rushing a hand through her charcoal shaded hair. "You've been through a lot," she continued. "You must be dying to bathe." I nodded earnestly.
"Good heavens! It has been torture not being able to wash! I wanted to bathe in the waters so many times during our travels..." I trailed off. "But I couldn't bring myself to undress with Kaden nearby," I groaned. "I just couldn't." I buried in my face within my hands to hide my flaming cheeks. Duana laughed. It was a brief outburst of laughter quickly brought under control.
"I understand," she giggled. "But now you can take a hot bath and change into the clean clothes that I've gathered for you." Duana gestured to the neat piles on the maple table, next to a few pins and plain hued threads.
"Thank you so much Duana!" I smiled. Duana smiled in return.
"No problem. The tub is to the right. I'll meet you by the temple when you're finished," she added, walking out of the room. I cannot wait to take a bath I sighed dreamily. This dress is practically ruined.

  During my bath I was plagued with many thoughts. Mother and Strallker are probably very worried. The Acier Kingdom may suffer soon but I now have the opportunity to change it. And Kaden... No, stop! I quickly dried my body with the white, fluffy towel I had been given. I feel so fresh and clean! I quickly put on the pearly shorts and the silvery, tight fitting t-shirt. As my undergarments couldn't be so easily disposed I had to keep them on although they were quite cool. Which attire should I wear? Duana had left me four choices although I didn't know which one I would prefer. There was a rather revealing option I had been left with which had long forest designed pants and dulled brown boots which the Acier Army wore. The upper garment was practically a bra, the top pulled into a 'v' shape. I'm practically wearing undergarments. I looked at the next option. There were a long pair of pants as Duana had been wearing that held different shades of green. There was also a black 'crop-top' as I had heard was what it was called with black boots to finish the look. All the Resilient clothing seem to be very revealing. I sighed, looking back at the neatly folded clothes. I gazed upon the third option. There were russet red streaks, grey streaks, pink streaks and white streaks within the trousers. There was a glimmering black, shining belt with spikes that felt smooth to the touch. There was also a russet singlet and some blackened boots. This is the least revealing so far. The last option had the same coloured trousers as the second option although they were even more tightly fitted with a cropped black singlet. The black army boots seemed to be a recurring footwear option. I guess I have to get used to feeling naked. Overall, I had felt the most pull towards the second option. I sighed, going back into the bathroom, trying to hide the embarrassment.