And you would of thought i was crazy part: 5

Thank whatever god that was out there that windows exist and that he had an adequate amount of experience with them so he didn't have to kick down the window and draw attention to himself.Geno was on the second floor, and normally that would have been a gamble for a fractured leg or arm at the height he was at but luckily he knew what he was doing so he didn't have to worry about that too much.

He glances back scanning the room for anything useful he could have taken with him. He was about to just go ahead and jump out when he noticed the echo flower...

He remembered that for sure...

It was in an old shabby pot that looked like it would have crumbled apart with just one touch, the echo itself was in good condition with the exception of one of its petals which was bent in an unnatural way as if someone had dared to actually bother it on purpose or trample it.He didn't really have time to question anything about it though nor was his mind which was already mapping out a whole complexity of ideas for escape and on what to do, going to slow down for a second and rethink his decision.

Nope, he knew very well of what he was going to do, and his mind was made up.

He was leaving, in his mind; he didn't have time wait around for classic. Truthfully he did, but he was in such a great state of dismay and panic that he was convinced there was no other way out of the situation. So he carefully picked up the pot, snaking the whole of his right arm around the pot securely to ensure it wouldn't wiggle free during the jump.

Withing one quick smooth motion he jumps up onto the windowsill hardly really giving much of a glance at the ground. He was much more focused on where he was planning to head instead,He didn't need to even look at the ground as instinct took over anyway. Jumping from high places was something he did daily, from simply trying to escape his work for a bit to actually having to jump rooftop to rooftop, tree to tree to save the last bit of life left in him.

Barely any noise was made when his feet connected with the ground. It would have been soundless too if it weren't for the grass which Geno would have cursed at had he been in a
better mood or better yet a more appropriate state of mind.Perhaps a good thing in some sort of way, Geno was known to have a grudge against, quite sadly yet amusingly so; grass.It was because every time he was caught red-handed it was due to his inability to step on the damned thing without an irritable crunching sound alerting someone of his presence or forgetting that he had to avoid leaving dented impressions in them - yes grass was a pesky thing to him and it
seemed no amount of training he went through would aid him to get better at silently moving through it; that was a personal thought, however, in the eyes of others Geno was just too much of a perfectionist with certain things.

In some ways, they were right...

a very light "swoosh" was made as Geno began sprinting at a diagonal angle from the house.He didn't dare look back as he went further off the dirt path and towards an area covered more in a taller and lengthier grass.For now, his plan was to get as much distance away from the shared
land as well as waterfalls, easy as it sounded it wasn't.The land was divided into multiple sections, waterfalls being more in the center of other lands surrounding it, his old home is one of the many which covered most of the borders to waterfalls. This meant he could either throw all consideration for his well being out the window and risk going through vampire territory which not only would be VERY risky taking into consideration how hard it was sneaking past WITH potions last time but also dumb seeing as he still had the necklace on him.At the time he also had a map and a more constructed plan as of now,however, he felt too blind of what to even expect to try and risk anything.So what better way to deal with all the issues by charging right towards the werewolf territory!