Story Of Jesse (Childhood)

So this is basically a short series I have decided to make about Jesse's life before everything began. When he was a child. I'm planning to do this with Jesse, Jess, Petra, and Lukas. I'll try to make them exciting.

---

Jesse Jonathan Oswalt

Status : [Alive]

Age At Story Point : [7]

---

     "Jesse, you come back here right now, or you won't see the light of day ever again!" His father hollered from the living room. Jesse slammed his bedroom door shut with a bang. His tears wet his shirt and face, and his green eyes were wide were terror if what he had just saw.

Yes, his father drank sometimes. When it was really bad, he'd verbally beat them up after he'd come back from work.

That was why hated his father so much.

     "Jesse!" His father boomed. Jesse snapped his head backwards and locked the door in his haste. Then he began to sob all over again.

Ever since his mother and father had a divorce, he had been living with his father for three months. Things weren't easy being around them, and he seldom saw his mother.

No, his father wouldn't actually hurt them, but his abuse with words hurt him just the same. And his mother didn't know.

Sometimes he just felt like the world had turned his back on him. Betrayed him.

     "Jesse!" Backing away from the door all the while trembling, Jesse knew he couldn't take it anymore.

He opened up the window.

A cold gust of wind welcomed him at first, making him shiver. Quickly grabbing his blue jacket hanging on the bed, he grabbed the branches of the tree that leaned towards his bedroom. Thankfully, they were thick and strong.

Jumping onto the windowsill, Jesse looked out into the moonlit sky. So dark, yet so beautiful. He wished his mother could see him now.

Jesse put one foot out on the branch, pushing it down to test it. It held.

Just as he heard his father thumping on the door with his fist, Jesse jumped onto the roof of the house, and began to climb down.

Then in fear of his father finding out he was gone, Jesse ran.

He ran far, far away.

---

     It has been days. Days have passed since he had run away from home. He didn't regret it. His father would have been much better without him, anyway.

A few days after living his life around the streets where his father wouldn't find him, Jesse heard the rumor that his father and mother had engaged again, and were moving to China.

He missed his sister, the sister who had run away long before him from depression from their parents.

Now, he was completely alone.

He sunk down onto the wall he had been leaning behind the church. Jesse sobbed. He cried. He cried so much he actually cried himself to sleep.

He'd just have to survive.