Movies/MCSM - Book Vote

Here are some ideas I have thought of for movies and MCSM crossovers. The reason I am posting this here is... well... You guys read this book a lot, and I guess all of your have ships that are canon, so yeah.

Please vote on ONE story you want me to make a crossover on the comments.

...

1. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Ships : Lukesse/Jetra

Plot : Ten years after Lukas Porter, a nine year-old boy goes missing, four students - Jesse the nerd, Axel the toughie, Petra the kind-of-shy, but an absolute badass girl, and Jess, Miss-Perfect are left at school for detention. When they find an old video game called 'Jumanji' while unclipping newspapers, they are sucked into the game, where they find out that they can't escape the jungle until they finish the course. Together, they journey through the jungle to save Jumanji, possibly meeting someone who had gone missing ten years earlier.

Will those five heroes be able to escape the game, or perish inside of it?

Sneak Peak :

     "Mosquito..." Lukas croaked weakly as he slumped onto the grass in defeat. Jesse knew that one of Lukas's weakness in the game were mosquitoes, despite the fact that Axel's weakness was cake. Everybody fell to the ground next to Lukas, and Axel looked for a pulse, reaching at Lukas's throat. His green eyes weren't seen at the moment, his eyelids closed, his breathing unsteady.

Then Jesse eyed the tattoo on Lukas's wrist. It was slowly fading away, like mist into air.

Lukas was going to die.

     "He's dying." Jesse muttered, so quietly that almost nobody could hear. Jess stared at Lukas's lifeless body, her eyes in some kind of shape that made her look as if she was going to burst into tears any second.

     "Does anyone know CPR?" Axel said, his voice shaking. Just then, Jesse pushed her big body forward.

     "I'll do it." She proclaimed, and looked around. "But, uh, how do I do it?"

     "Grab his nose, and tilt his head back, blow in air." He snapped so urgently. His heart seemed to beat like crazy.

Then, as much as it surprised Jesse, Jess did as she was told.

And then she kissed Lukas.

2. The Greatest Showman

Ships : Lukesse/Jetra

Plot : Jesse Barnum, a young boy who desired to be a showman of a circus, falls in love with a girl from a rich home, names Petra. They develop a relationship as they grow up, and eventually get married, even having two daughters. Everything is perfect, but Jesse longed for even more.

When Jesse buys a museum to make money, he decides to make a circus with unique, poor people as the stars, including Jess as the trapeze performer, and more others. He finally pulls Lukas Porter, a person who did plays into his shows, but that's when Lukas falls in love with the trapeze performer, Jess.

But when Jesse begins to look away from his circus and goes on a tour with a famous singer around the word, keeping Lukas in charge of the show as the showman, the circus catches on fire, leaving Lukas in a critical condition, while the rest of them fall into depression. Will Jesse be able to bring Petra back as his wife and begin the circus again?

Sneak Peak :

     "Jess! Where's Jess?" Somebody called out, sending Jesse's heart beating like crazy once again. He looked at the burning building in front of him, then his performers, then his family. Petra. His two daughters. Olivia. Jess. Axel. Lukas, even.

He turned to Lukas, his two eyes wide. Lukas stared back. Blue eyes bored into his, making Jesse shiver. He knew Lukas loved Jess, and he couldn't complain.

Then Lukas ran. He ran into the fire before Jesse could stop him from doing so, disappearing into the wreckages of the burning building. Jesse's heart seemed to stop at the moment.

People screamed in terror. Petra clung onto him. Just then, Jess came running out of the building.

     "W.D.! W.D.!" She cried out as she raced forward, right into her brother's arms, sobbing and crying. Jesse stared back at the building. Guilt banged at his chest like a hammer. Petra screamed. His children cried. The performers shouted. Crowds shrieked.

Then, Jesse ran, ran, ran into the building, ignoring cries and grasps from the people behind him.

He had to save Lukas.

...

     Now, for the next part. Planning on another crossover in 'Disney Princess Mode.' Leave in the comments of what ships you want for the following Disney Movies. You can only choose from the following list:

- Beauty and the Beast

- Tangled

- The Little Mermaid

- Aladdin

- Pocahontas

- Mulan

I'll wait for the votes to roll in! Until then, bye!