Seungmin...( First move )

Not requested...

"Would you like to go out this sunday?"
Wow! That invitation really surprised me. Usually Seungmin would rarely be the one to ask for a date, usually only i asked for dates. Well, it was a pleasant surprise.

Yesterday...

"Seungmin, have you ever made the first move yet on Y/N?" Daeyeol suddenly asked in the practice room during their break. "Huh?" Seungmin was caught off guard with his question. "Yeah, now that you mention it, Y/N is the one that starts everything, i mean she was the one that confessed first, she is the one that hugs you or kisses you first right?"

Seungmin ultimately realizes that what his members were saying was true. He hung his head down in embarrassment. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but he was just too shy.  Seeing him like that made the members chuckle. They all surrounded him and told him that tomorrow was their day off and would be a chance for him to prove himself and make the first move. They suggested that he take Y/N on a date.

That sunday...

"Let's ride that!" I said cheerfully as i grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the rollercoaster. Seungmin had taken me to an amusement park and i was really excited to try all the rides. He followed me everywhere i dragged him to but he seemed rather serious today. I shrugged it off and after we had fun at the amusement park, we went off for lunch.

"Was she always this hyper?" Seungmin asked himself as you enjoyed yourself. Seungmin kept trying to grab and hold your hand but you would always run off first and he would miss his chance. Multiple times you grabbed his hand first when he didn't notice. This set him back off a little as his main motive was to make the first move but it wasn't really going as planned.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked seungmin who sat across from me at the restaurant. He was always looking down and had a serious expression on his face. After we had finished eating, i silently stood up and sat next to him, without him noticing. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He blushed for a moment but then he looked down and he seemed depressed. "Seungmin? What's wr-"

He suddenly stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the restaurant. He kept walking swiftly until we reached a quiet park. "Seungmin?" I called out to him. He stopped walking and let go of my arm.

He turned around to face me. "Why are you always doing that? I'm the guy, i should be the one who... argh..." He suddenly covered his face and squatted on the ground. "I should make the first move..." he mumbled. Hearing his sudden burst made me shocked for a moment. After digesting what he meant, i chuckled. I squatted down also and grabbed his face so that we were now facing eachother. "I like you just the way you are, i love your shy personality, i love how caring you are, there's nothing for you to prove."

He started to blush a little as he smiled at the ground. I stood back up and looked around. "Its a beautiful park, why don't we-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Seungmin suddenly planted a soft kiss on my lips. He took my hand in his as we strolled down the park together. So in the end he did get to make the first move after all.
_________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I tried to write this story close his shy personality...was it okay?

<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
F.Y.I
(For your imagination)

*Seungmin wears a yellow shirt with striped sleeves on the date.

*his hair is pink

*in the practice room, he wears a black sweatshirt with white lining

*you wear whatever your heart imagines...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You don't have to follow my descriptions...it's totally up to your own imagination...

Please vote, comment and request!