Jangjun...( Chocolate )

Not requested...

Tomorrow is valentines day...

I hummed happily as i stirred a bowl full of melted chocolate.
I was so excited for tomorrow. Jangjun had promised to take me on a date tomorrow. I imagined how happy he would be when i give him the chocolates. I wasn't sure what to make so i settled on chocolate bonbons.

I had trouble sleeping that night. I have to make sure that i give these chocolates at the perfect moment...

The next day...

"Y/N!" I turned to see Jangjun running running towards me like a little kid. "Did i make you wait long?" He asked, making puppy eyes. "No, not really, i just got here myself" i said as i ruffled his hair. He gave a charming laugh "Thank god..." he said as he grabbed my hand that was on his head and pulled it down to his lips before he gently kissed my fingers. I blushed as he smirked at me.

I should give them to him now. I thought as i ruffled through my bag. I was just about to pull them out when Jangjun pulled me towards the amusement park. "Let's go!" He said cheerfully. I sighed, maybe later...

We had a blast at the amusement park. He childishly hugged me when we went on the rollercoaster, he treated me to some cotton candy eventhough he ate most of it. We then ate the homemade lunch that i had packed this morning.

"Aah..." he mouthed as he fed me a sausage. I smiled as i accepted. "It's sooo good, you're such a good cook." He complimented as he took a big bite of the chicken. I couldn't help but feel the hot color rise in my cheeks. "You have something on your mouth" he said as he leaned in closer to me. He wiped my mouth and licked off his fingers. Geez! My heart is beating like crazy! I looked away to hide my blushing face. "Y/N?...Y/N?..." he called out playfully. I suddenly felt him tickle me. "Hey!" I yelled as i struggled in his grasp. We both laughed like crazy as we had a tickle fight on the picnic blanket.

We had such a blast throughout the day that in the end i couldn't find the perfect moment to give him the chocolates. I really did try but i began to contemplate giving them to him anymore. The weather was hot and the chocolates are probably melted by now... i sighed as i looked at other couples feeding eachother chocolate...we were already on our way home since it began to get dark.

Jangjun saw me sigh and poked my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing..." i smiled back. We had already reached my house. I clutched my bag and before i knew it, tears fell down my eyes. It's not that I didn't have fun today. Today was the best day of my life but i was upset with myself for not being able to give him the chocolate that i had worked so hard on.

"Y/N?!" Jangjun was startled when i began crying. He looked confused at first but he eventually broke into a knowing smile. He suddenly pulled me into his embrace and kissed my forehead before whispering into my ear "Y/N...I...want those chocolates..." My eyes widened in surprised. Does that mean he knew all along? He smiled at me as he pulled away. "Can i have them?"

I wiped my tears away, rambled through my bag and held out the chocolates to him. "Here..." i smiled a tearful smile. "Thank you..."

The next day...

We were hanging out in my living room together since Jangjun didn't have any practice today. He lied upside down on the sofa as i brought in some snacks from the kitchen. He was holding onto the box of chocolates that i gave him last night.

"These chocolates are sooo yummy!" He suddenly shouted. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "You know, i waited for you the whole day to give me these..." he said childishly with a pout. I pinched his cheek as i replied " Well i apologize for having to mind your childishness the whole day yesterday..." he just smiled back at me and opened the box.

"Their really yummy though...have you yourself tried them yet?" He asked. I shook my head "No, I didn't-" i turned around to face him. He suddenly bit a piece of chocolate and fed me from his mouth. I blushed and closed my eyes as we shared the sweet chocolate kiss.

_____________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! I had so much fun writing this one because i really like Jangjun's hyper personality!

I'm having lack of ideas for the other members :-S
So i hope you guys can request and give ideas for the other five members...

I haven't done Jibeom, Jaehyun, Jaeseok, Y and Bomin yet...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

F.Y.I
(for your imagination)

*On the date, Jangjun wears a black and white striped hoodie over a black T-shirt.

*the picnic blanket you both sit on is yellow and you both had the picnic at a grassy meadow with a stream.

*the box of chocolates was rectangular in shape with a red ribbon tied around it.

*the next day, he wore a light blue shirt, unbuttoned with a white inner shirt inside.

*you wear what your heart imagines...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You don't have to follow my descriptions....its totally up to your own imagination...

Please vote, comment and request!