Donghyun...( Cinderella )

Not requested...

'This is my favourite song....'

I thought to myself as the music began to play from the stereo. We had just debuted a few months ago and now we were at a dance ball that all idols were invited to. The venue was really beautiful and lively with so many people dancing and enjoying themselves. There were plenty of idol groups here. Famous groups like BTS, Got7 and Big Bang were here as well as newly debuted groups as well.

My other members had left me to go have some fun. I wanted to dance but it was a waltz and i didn't have a partner. I promptly made my way to the dessert table. There were so many people there and it was hard to get by. I was then suddenly shoved and almost fell when i felt someone catch me. I looked up to see a boy. "Sorry..." i bowed and apologized.

"No, thats okay..." he smiled. He has a very charming smile. He seemed to be around 18 or 19 years old judging by his height and posture. I couldn't distinguish who it could be since like everyone else, including myself, he was wearing a mask. It was a masquerade ball after all. "Oh, uh, my name's Donghyun" he introduced as he held out a hand. "I'm Y/N.." i said shyly as we shook hands.

Donghyun...that name seemed familiar, was he also an idol? "Are you an idol?" I asked. "Well, I wouldn't say that, I'm just a normal guy..." he answered as he tucked his hands in his pockets and looked at his shoes. "What about you?" He asked back. "Oh, umm no, I'm nobody..." It wasn't a complete lie, my other members outshone me in many aspects so in retrospect, i was kinda a nobody.

One of my favourite songs suddenly played and my expression automatically changed to excitement. "This is my favourite song.." i told him as he just smiled at me. After a few moments, he bowed down like a prince, took my hand in his and said ever so charmingly "can I have this dance?"

I blushed as he led me to the centre of the ballroom. The music seemed to guide our bodies as we dominated the dance floor. It just so happened that i was a good dancer in my group so i danced pretty well. Judging by his amazing moves, he also seemed like a pro dancer. We had such fun dancing together that we didn't realize the crowd had parted up space and just watched us dancing in amusement. We ended the dance along with the song with myself in his arms and our faces only inches apart. We just stared at eachother for a brief moment before the sound of clapping pulled us back down to earth.

We shyly parted and smiled at eachother as the crowed clapped. Out of nowhere, some guy suddenly came up and accidentally tripped, causing me to fall on top of Donghyun. I tried to get back up as my face blushed crimson. When i looked up, i was so shocked....

The fall had made his mask come off revealing an adorable face that i actually new pretty well. Kim Donghyun, the main dancer in Golden Child. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked with concern. I just shook my head with embarrassment as i tried to cover my face. I was blushing like crazy. Not only because i fell on him but because it was HIM!...

I knew Golden Child really well. They were one of my favourite groups but i especially liked their main dancer, Kim Donghyun. I was attracted to his sweet smile and cute personality. Little did i know i would meet him that night and even dance with him. I didn't know whether to feel happy or not. He said he was a normal guy...I suddenly felt betrayed.

Donghyun held out his hand to me in concern but i was too embarrassed to face him anymore. I backed up and before i knew it, I found myself running as fast as my legs could carry me away from the ball. "Y/N?!" I heard him call out. I could tell he was chasing after me but I wouldn't stop. I hid behind a tree in the garden outside the building. I peeked to see him look around in confusion and eventually turning back.