Error Phase One

Six weeks had passed since the night Lucy had changed. Leucien was constantly gaining confidence with his decision to turn the girl and use her. He watched them train occasionally to watch her progress.

Colin trained her in mostly hand to hand combat; that was how Vampire's fought, unless they were really desperate. He planned on training her in weaponary after she had proven herself in hand to hand. Lucy would normally cry during the training; Colin was not letting her off lightly. This angered Lucy but blinded her when she was fighting. There was an incident when Lucy couldn't take Colin's orders anymore and she attacked him, turning into her Vampire self. Colin had fought with her trying to see if she would use her training. Lucy had used very little and Colin grew frustrated and pinned her to the ground, twisting her arm hard and up her back, causing her to scream in pain. As Leucien popped his head in he heard the scream and noticed Colin was not letting up and jumped in to stop them.

Lucy had refused to train with Colin after that, but eventually gave in when she knew she had to. Lucy tried a bit harder and despite what he stood for, Colin relaxed a little as well. He knew the poor girl was going through a rough time and felt an odd pang of pity when he thought about being cruel to her. The past few weeks had been trouble and she wasn't allowed to go outside. Lucy was reported missing but had been seen being taken from an alleyway next to a nightclub. Leucien had ordered that Lucy and Colin stay inside the Head Quarters. This allowed Colin to really knuckle down and get Lucy through different training. One he was looking forward to training her in was using her sense more. Lucy followed him to the room he had had prepared for them. Colin reached the door and unlocked it, opening it for Lucy to walk in .

"What are we doing in here?" She asked a little nervous.

"Sensing" He said.

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows at him a little but walked in ahead of him. Her heart was racing as she couldn't hear Colin walking in behind her; she was scared he'd lock the door behind her. As she stopped and peered into the darkness before her, Colin came in behind her, using his skills to be as silent as death. Lucy gasped and jumped round when she heard the door close. Looking at Colin with large, concerned eyes, she watched as he locked the door. Colin stood against the door, mentally preparing himself for the training ahead of them, she knew he was preparing because he did this before every practice. Colin was one, if not, the best hunter at Head Quarters. His hatred for the Vampire's allowed him to excel, Lucy knew this and that is what frightened her; what if he couldn't control himself while they were training?

"In the room just a head, you will be left in dark. Your job, is to protect yourself using you superhuman senses. Though it is pitch black, you will be able to see, not well. In fact the very little you can see will see, you will think is a figmant of your imagination. You can see this because of your Vampire side. Vampire's eyes can see the flow of blood in a human, but only in little flashes or what I would liken to neon light. Though you can use this light to pinpoint the part of the body of your opponent and thus fight. " Colin explained.

Lucy nodded and tried to prepare herself for fighting with Colin. Though he said he wouldn't, Lucy could tell her was holding back on her when they fought. Though if they were in the dark and he forgot it was her he was fighting...Shaking her head she focused on what he was saying.

"...body will tense, you should listen to these instincs...though it is difficult to determine what is the real reaction and what is the one you're making yourself feel because you know there is someone behind you, you will have to rely on it"

Lucy nodded and felt a little jolt of excitement run through her as she looked up and locked eyes with Colin. His eyes were not as cold and creul as they used to be, but they were not warm and welcoming either. He turned, his long trench coat flapping as he did and he opened a door in front of them. Dim, very dim, lights were on inside the room. There were no windows in the room and few objects littered the room; a table, dining room chair, a mattress and a few small objects. It was quite a big room, Lucy then spotted a large black button on the wall opposite them as they went in.