Two

"Fine, I won't touch your phone and laptop..." Mom said sounding defeated. Since it was Saturday, I decided to b active today. I'm a real couch potato. I like to sleep...a lot. 

I did a slow jog up the stairs and into my room. I pulled shorts and a tank top from my dresser. I pulled on the shorts and shirt; which were both a plain blue color for both.

I grabbed my phone off the couch and headed for the door. "MOM I'M GOING RUNNING!!" I yelled half-way out the door. 

"OKAY HONEY! BE SAFE!" She yelled back. 

"DU-BAI!" I yelled in my baby language.

I started walking down the street to my favourite spot right next to this little stream/spring. It is so peaceful there...But I haven't been in four years so...

As I approached the spring I saw a figure sitting by the water. It, well he, looked like a  guy so I got a little freaked. I started to get this feeling in my throat... oh no, don't cough! DON't COUGH!! Phew! I didn't-

*ACHOO!* The figures head snapped my way. Oh no. You've done it now...

"Uhh...Hi" I said shyly. I am really shy around people I don't know well. So basically I am always shy. Yep.

"Umm.. what are you doing here?" He said blushing. "Oh, uh..I..used to uh..come her when I was a little girl..so..." I said stuttering. 

"Oh, would you like to..ya know, sit down?" 

"Umm, are you sure? I don't wanna intrude..." 

"No, no. It's perfectly fine. You can sit if you wanna." He said patting the damp grass next to him. I walked over to the spot he patted and sat down.

"So...what do you do around here?"

"Well, I mostly go to school and stay in my room, and, well thats it. What about you?"

"Oh, I like to come here and just watch the stream. And sometimes, deer come here to graze. And they let me pet them." Wow. He is so amazing.

My phone started ringing. I forgot that my ringtone was 'Don't Stop' by 5SOS. I blushed, for the first time in forever.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello?"

"Honey, I need you to come home and start packing.." I immediately frowned, and I think he noticed too.

"OK mom, I'll be home in 15.."

"K. Bye honey."

"Bye."

END OF CONVO

"What's wrong? I saw that you were frowning.."

"Oh, I have to move to Canada with my dad."

"Well...I'm actually from Canada and I'm going back tomorrow so.."

''Thats when i'm going actually. Weird...anyways, I have to go now.."

"Can I have your number?"

"Yeah, here put your number in so I can text you first."

"K. Done"

"Alright Bye!" I said getting up and walking away.

YAY! IT'S MOVING TIME!! Note The Sarcasm People!

__________________________*

__________________*

__________*

How do ya like it? COMMENT* VOTE* FOLLOW*

DUBAI!! SEE YA LATER PEEPS!

or should I say...

WATT-PADIANS!!! BYE!!! 

LOVE YA ! ! ! ! ! 

xx Ari xx