Five

"WHAT THE?!?!" I heard mymoms voice yell.

I jumped up in surprise and confusion.I heard hoofs clattering in the kitchen. 

"Sweetie, why is there a horse in the kitchen?" Mom said trying to sound calm.Not really working.

"Oh, umm.. at the pet-store they had aa horse...for free. Everything was free for her. And her name is Blaze."

"OK. So what's the puppy's name?"

"Frost. And why are you not mad?"

"Because, dad works on a farm. I was going to call and tell you to get the horse at Petco. But this one is really pretty, too."

"Oh, OK"  "Honey, go and put ALL of you boxes in the car. The bed is staying because you already have a bed in Canada...so just put it all in the way-back."

"Okay mom."

**TWO HOURS LATER**

FINALLY!!! I'm finished!! Everything is packed.

"Honey, I'm glad your glad that your done. But what about Blaze? We don't have a-"

"A person I sort-of know has a trailer we could use..." I cut her off.

"I'll ride over and get it but follow in th car, okay?"

"Sure honey. See ya there!" And with that I grabbed the bridle and hopped onto Blaze. I galloped to the-person-who's-name-I-am-unsure-of's house. 

I knocked on the door, and a guy opened it up. "What do you want, nerd?" Oh, if he says that again I will slap him silly. "I need to borrow the horse trailer over there. I'm moving and I need a horse trailer..." I said pointing to the trailer.

"Go ahead. You can keep it, too. It's my old GirlFriends. Take it outta my sight." He said closing the door.

"Gee, thanks." I muttered to myself. "NO PROBLEM!!" I heard him yell from inside the house. How did he even hear that?!?! I don't care.

Soon, mom pulled up to the driveway were the trailer was. She attached it and got out of the car.

I walked Blaze up to the trailer, opened the doors, and led her in. Once she was in, I took off her bridle and closed the gates. I climbed into the car, buckled up, and pulled out my iPhone. I plugged my earphones in. 

I scrolled through my music until I got to 'Paradise' by Coldplay. I turned up the volume full blast. I was so tired I ignored my mom telling me to turn down the music. I don't care what she has to say right now. For heavans sake people!!!

SHE IS MAKING ME MOVE....

TO CANADA ! ! ! ! ! ! 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UMMM....HI!!!

SO...DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE BOOK? I AM SORRY IF YOU DON'T APRECIATE MY BOOKS...NOT MY FAULT SUCKAS!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

LOVE ME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'M JUST KIDDIN...YA DONT GOTTA LOVE ME...

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DID THOUGH ! ! ! ! !

P.M. ME IF YOU WANNA TALK. :D

xx Ari xx