Chapter 3

I woke up pretty late but i didn't care, i had nothing to do anyway. I put on my robe and I went to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my teeth. I was relaxed after that long shower and went happily in my room. I was undressing from my pyjamas so i could dress in my black jeans and white t-shirt. But i could only put my jeans and bra on before my door burst open and a furios Alec walked in.

Oh i thought the killer look from yesterday was bad. He took some steps closer and i took a few back until my back hit the wall and he put his hands on my throat raising me a little from the ground so my legs couldn't touch it anymore

"What did i tell you yesterday? Say everything or i swear-"

"You're hurting me, Alec!" I cried in pain barely breathing. He swore under his breath and dropped me. I tried to breath normally again

"Answer the damn question, Aurora!" I flinched at how much anger he put in my name

"Well...you said you can't tell me anything or you would have to kill me. But then you said you thought i was a spy because I looked like one. Oh and when i asked you if you would have killed me, you said that that's what you do" he gritted his teeth. "Oh and also you didn't know how old i am"

"That's all? You better not be keeping anything away from me, or-"

"You'll kill me? Yeah i got the point" he turned to leave but i grabbed his arm. He slowly turned to me raising his eyebrow. "What happened with you, Alec?" I asked softly

"You weren't here when i needed you" he mumbled and my heart broke into a million pieces. I wanted to hug him but he stopped me. "Don't worry, I'm over it"

"Will you ever tell me?" He stopped walking, his back facing me.

"Maybe" and he left. I was confused and a little scared. I went to my mirror and checked my neck which was now bruised. Thanks Alec. I didn't bother to cover it with make up, I'm not leaving the house and Mr Curtis is probably at work.

I cooked breakfast for two people hoping that Alec will join me. As i was putting the eggs in the pan i felt eyes on me. I slowly turned and he was sitting on the kitchen stool with that hard face again, showing no emotions. He looked me in the eyes then his eyes travelled down to my neck. I gulped when I saw how his face changed. Now it was all anger. He took a few steps closer

"Alec..." My heart was racing and i couldn't breathe normally.

"I just wanna look at your neck, for God's sake, Aurora" he raised his eyebrow. I nodded and he came closer. He raised my head with his hand so he could have a better look. He was moving his fingers up and down my neck sending shivers all over my body. I bit my lip to hold a moan from escaping. "Does it hurt?"

"No..." I whispered.

"Good"

"Aren't you going to apologise?"

"For what?" He frowned

"For strangling me?" He rolled his eyes

"Sorry". I dropped it and turned back to my eggs. They were ready so i put them in two plates and put one in front of Alec and i took a sit opposite of him.

He started eating, and damn was he hot. Aurora what's wrong with you! He's Alec, you grew up with him! You can't say he's hot! But he is...

"You might wanna cover that up when my father comes home" he motioned to my neck

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

"Don't force my hand, Aurora" i huffed

"Last night you asked me if i was sad when you left. I answered yes. What is your answer?"

"Does it matter? It's in the past" he shrugged

"If you so desperately don't want me here, why didn't you stop your father from inviting me?"

"I tried but i couldn't convince him" he looked at me and when he saw my shocked face, he sighed "it's not from the reasons you think"

"Then from what reasons?"

"Will you stop asking questions?"

"Will you stop avoiding them? Oh and i forgot to tell you, last night you told me not to tell anyone at the college that i know you"

"You said you told me everything!" He said through gritted teeth. I just shrugged. "I was serious"

"Really? While you were getting high?"

"Yes. Just don't, am i clear?"

"Why do you expect me to do what you want?! You just strangled me an hour ago!" I screamed at him unable to hold my shit anymore

"Because I'm not the bad guy here!" He screamed back punching the table

"Then who is?" I asked softly a little startled as the table was shaking

"Let's hope you never find out" he got up and left, closing the front door with too much force than necessarily.

I spent the entire day alone, in my room, unpacking and watching Buffy. Alec came home very late but i was awake, how could i not be after such a day? My door slowly opened revealing Alec.

"You're awake" he whispered

"Yes" i whispered back

"If you think you're ready, I'll tell you everything"