Kirito and the Underground

The Underground is a place where it is said to be a dark place with creatures of darkness. The integrity knights are defenders of order. But what is order to them. Is it to protect the people in the underground or is it to enslave them.

Now to the present Kirito who was wondering the forest for materials to survive with his best friend Eugeo encounters a mysterious girl.

Kirito: What are you doing here?

???:....

Kirito: Okay different question what is your name?

???: My name...I think is Alice.

Kirito: Okay well Since you seem to be alone with no one to guide you outside of this forest, I will take you to my home. Is that Okay.

Alice: I don't mind

Just then at that moment the monsters attacked

                                                   Kirito's POV

Damn not now,Okay Alice you hide I will take care of this alright.

Alice:...Okay Kirito

I drew out my Night Sky Sword.(Fact: The Night Sky sword is a rank 8 long sword and in power rivals the legendary Elucidater.) I took my stance and unleashed a sword skill. "VORPAL STRIKE"(Fact: Vorpal Strike is an 1 handed sword skill that makes the user thrust at an opponent at full speed causing high amounts of damage.) My vorpal strike is a priority 7 skill which means I have the first attack. I was able to take out the first one but not the second one. Crap not enough time.

Alice: Vertical Arc(Fact: Vertical Arc is an 1 handed sword skill where the user slashes at the enemy in a V shape.)

...Alice you did not tell me you were armed.

Alice: Sorry Kirito but I wanted to keep it a secret as my Olive Fragment is in the same tier as your Night Sky Sword.

But that means that your Olive Fragment is a legendary weapon. But besides that I wasn't planning on revealing you my Night Sky Sword. But since you know about it I guess I will have to introduce you to Eugeo. He has the Blue Rose Sword. Well that makes three Legend Class Weapons.