Story Status

So how long has it been since I last posted a status update? I would say a year as I can't remember. But the reason I am posting this update is that well for me the fanfic is doing unexpectedly well and I want to thank you guys for reading it. But as I am now busy in life I won't be able to continue writing fanfics like this anymore. As many people can guess I initially was planning to discontinue this fanfic but after seeing how many people read it, I am deciding to change my plans. So here is what is going to happen to this fanfic. I will be giving this fanfic idea to one of my closest friends RubyPulse and he will be the one from this point in charge of updating the fanfic. Based on what he told me last week, he plans on restructuring the entire fanfic to a more common format instead of the script format. Also, he plans to make the fanfic a full-on Sword Art Online Fanfic instead of a Crossover with the Fire Emblem Series. I already gave him the OK for the changes. So, in short, this fanfic will be receiving an entire overhaul and will no longer be updated on this account. But instead, my friend will take over the Sword Art Online Awakening Fanfic and will be posted on his account instead. Anyways I would like to thank you again for taking the time to read my fanfic and I hope you can understand my decision.

My friend's account link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/RubyPulse