Switzerland

Before she travelled to Switzerland her mother was on her back to meet somebody, to settle down and have children. She didn't want that, she was happy living her own life, not the life her mother had planned for her; get a proper job, meet a man, marry him, have kids and move into a grand old house. No, she didn't want that. She wanted to travel, see the rest of the world with her own eyes not from magazines or photographers online.

No. She wanted to experience it.

New cultures, one night stands, different tastes of food and alcohol. She wanted to live it.

She was now in Switzerland. The land of chocolate making.

She was in love with Switzerland, who was unfortunately for her mother; not a man. She had the time of her life, she tasted every version of chocolate they had to offer. Though she didn't want a new watch it didn't stop her from admiring the hand crafted time tellers, nodding her head in approval, mentally noting the ones she hoped to buy sometime in the future.

She took trains across the country, visiting different mountains and hiking trails to capture the most breath taking pictures she had ever imagined. If she was ever famous on social media these would be the pictures she would post, she thought.

Switzerland was the love of her life, in those moments, however she was sure she would find a new love; a new happiness, a new adventure because she surely wasn't miserable.