Japan

She was exhausted by the time she reached Japan, physically drained but never mentally. No her mind was buzzing with new ideas, a new adventure, a new country to explore. She tried the exceptional street foods she had always dreamed of tasting, she didn't care what it was; she paid for it and took a bite as soon as she could. It was all new to her. Her parents would usually hire somebody to cook their meals, but they could never compete with the food in Japan.

She found herself in temples, completely relaxed. She ate as much sushi as she could, stopping by in every sushi place she walked past. She loved it, the taste and feeling of fresh fish on her tongue. The sweetness of the rice.

A night in Japan she found herself crying on a bench in the middle of a busy street. She wasn't sad, in fact, the opposite. She couldn't believe she was this fortunate to experience everything she had done so far. The different countries, meeting different people, exploring. It was what she wanted to do since a young girl. She cried tears of joy, overjoyed and bursting with energy.

Her mother always claimed she had no real responsibilities, that she needed to find a husband to be a responsible adult. However she believed this was her responsibility; to travel, meet new people, experience different cultures. That was her responsibility.