Germany

She got wasted in Germany, met a few guys and continued the night on in ones bedroom. She had to admit, he was the best so far but she wasn't going to let that ruin her time in Germany. Germany had so much to offer, she wouldn't let anybody get in the way of what she came to do.

Get drunk off the various beers of Germany.
Visit the Berlin Wall.
Get drunk again.

She never wanted it to stop.

One night in Berlin she stopped at a bar, the music was loud but not too loud to the point it disorientated her like it had at home. She was able to think, dance, drink and have fun. She got tipsy but not wasted that night, she wanted to remember it all. Lock it into her memories for later on in life to look back on.

That night opened her eyes. Yes she was romantically alone and she was overjoyed with that, but otherwise she was surrounded by people. People she didn't know but knew she would love, she enjoyed watching them all dance and laughed when they caught her standing in the middle of a dance floor circling on the spot as if she had never experience something like it before. They encouraged her to dance and she loved it, people back at home would label her a weirdo if she had done that to them but these people didn't care. They understood.

That night she realised she wasn't alone, nor was she isolated. She was surrounded by life and beauty.