The girlfriend??

Chris Pov.

I was cooking up some food for my baby then I heard the door open seeing as that only me, my dad and Rosalie knows about this place who could this be with a key so I picked up a knife and slowly walked around the corner towards the door I hear footsteps getting closer do I stop and then I see a hand I didn't think I just grabbed them and slung them against the wall with the knife on the neck.

"BABY!.. Please let me go it's me Ava." My girlfriend said Damn she should've called before she came she almost got got she just pops up like she's a Damn jack in the box all she do is pop, pop, pop to try and catch me in something but I'm too smart for that.

"Why didn't you call and how did you find me?" I asked her slowly backing off of her. " Your father told me and why shouldn't I know where my man is at all times what you hiding huh??" See what I mean nosey.

"I'm sorry baby how long you staying" I asked. "I don't know probably just 2 weeks I missed you baby." " 2 weeks??."I screeched.
"Yes is that a problem I haven't really seen you. since you teach night school. As a matter of fact I missed what we do at night" she says with a wink. I really didn't want to do this with her right now but she just kept kissing on me and rubbing "cj" she just all worn out but right now she got me hard as a rock. I picked her up and started kissing her, I started to walk to the living room and laid her on the couch she just nags and has no respect for me and barley for herself you wouldn't believe where I met her.

*Flashback*
"Come on nigga" my friend Trey said I really didn't want to come to this strip club but I knew he wouldn't stop bothering me about moping around. I think I deserve to because my wife of 3 years left me but he had other plans. Sitting at the table half drunk I seen her she was beautiful she came to me and said "Hey Daddy wanna dance." I just smirked she took me to the V.I.P. section and started to feel all on me she was just looking like she wanted to tear me apart me the same but that's not in her job description.

She started to grind to the music all on my little man I was loving it, this was just supposed to be a little dance when I looked down my pants were unbuttoned and her hands wrapped around "CJ" I looked at her and mama began to speak
"Yo shawty whatchu do-" before I could even get the rest of my sentence out she had already had "CJ" down her throat she started to go faster she was giving me the works she had my eyes rolling back and toes curling in my tennis shoes. I felt this pit in the bottom of my stomach and as I grunted I busted all in her mouth and she swallowed and some even oozed down her chest.

She began to stand and take of the few pieces of clothing she had left on as she did that I examined her body it was a nice set of "C cups" sitting on her chest and then that ass was fat still looking at her while she walks toward me and slides my hard shaft inside her wet walls and began to bounce up and down. She continued to bounce and it felt good but I began to think about my wife I felt like this was betrayal even though she left me for another nigga with 3 kids I missed her our marriage was like a fairytale we were inseparable it felt like but then I started to notice the distance between us and the phone calls outside. As I was still thinking about her I noticed the girl on top of me I was just staring at me she begin to speak.

"What's wrong baby am I not good?" I continued to stare and I thought she must not be if I was thinking about my cheating ass wife she started to ride to catch my attention and I noticed she was pretty loose but not that much. She off of me and began to put her clothes on I stopped her by saying.
"What's your name?" "Ava" she said I stuck out my hand and said nice to meet you.
*Flashback over*

"Baby" what are you thinking about or shall I say who?" Ava said to me snapping me outta my thoughts. I just looked down at her and began to kiss her lips then down to her neck and sucked and licked all over it "mmmh" she moans I lifted up taking off her shirt and bra her titties was looking a little on the sag side but I continued to suck and nibble on her nipples I traveled down her stomach leaving kisses I got to the hem of her pants. *Boom........Bang* the sound came from upstairs Ava looked at me.

"What was that?" She said

"I dunno" I said and shrugged and try to take her pants off but she jumps off the couch and runs to the guest room so I ran after her and she stopped at the door and she turn the knob and saw my "My Rose"

"CHRISSSSSS who the hell is this" she yelled I grabbed her and dragged her downstairs literally dragged downstairs  her head hitting each step. I brought her to the basement and chained her up she looked at me with tears in her eyes as she said to me "Chris why? I thought you loved me."
"No babygirl you was just a distraction from me thinking about my ex-wife." I said to her with no remorse she continues bawl her eyes and I began to walk to the door but stops as she says.

"So you love her now? You used me for sex?" "Yes Ava she was my everything before you became anything in my life I don't mean to be rude but that's just how it is and about the sex you was ight you loose as a goose baby but your her game is STRONG" I said with a chuckle "That sloppy toppy has a nigga toes curling." I said she look at me so sad but I just turned and walked back up the stairs all the way to
"My Rose."

Sorry for my VERYYYYYYYYlate update I didn't think people was actually reading it 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️but thank you guys for reading it 😘😘