Secret but not really secret Admirer 🥰

"Who are you?" Rose asked softly as we drove through the Tarzana neighborhood. We pulled up in the driveway of the most beautiful house that belonged to the most beautiful person ever. I parked and turned off the car, unbuckling my seatbelt and turned to the backseat.

"Don't go anywhere. Okay?" I told her while chuckling as if she could actually move with both seatbelts buckled across plus the fact that she is zip tied down and she still has the bag over her head so she doesn't know where she's at. I get out of the car and travel to the front porch and type in the code to the house I walked in and examined everything. He has the most illustrious house ever his taste in everything is exquisite Cream and Maroon furniture then the stainless steel spiral glass staircase was like walking on heaven. I really need this man in my life.

I walk around the house until I find the perfect place to hide Rose, I found the basement so I went back outside and got her out the car and threw her in the basement. Locking the doors to the basement I went back upstairs to find HIS room and it took a while because of the fact that this is a mansion and there are several rooms before we reach his not to mention that the staircase is long. I found what I was looking for I walked in and began to undress and find anything of his to put on I settled on this sweater it was too cute I out it on and fell back onto the bed thinking of HIM. I remember when I first met him it was like yesterday it was magical, even the angels sung as he entered the room.

*Flashback*

It was Fall 2016 I just landed a job as a TA(teacher assistant) for the university I was attending. I only applied because it would look good on my résumé I just hope the teacher is nice and not an asshole cause only Lord knows. I walk in the classroom that labeled HIS name Dr. Brown I've always heard the girls drool over him and heard that he was a magnificent teacher I just hope this is all true. I skim the classroom looking for something that would say where he went because the classroom was empty not a thing but the chairs and tables that awaited for the students to fill.

I find his desk which had a paper with his office hours and location which is only right down the hall. So I made my way down to introduce myself as his TA I Knocked on the door.

"It's open." I heard the most deepest sexiest voice say *Strike One* I chuckle and walk in.

"Hey, What can I do for you?" He asked me. Mmmm you can do a lot for me Boo little does he know the floor looks clean to me and I don't mind. 😏Caught up in my thoughts and admiring his beauty he has the best side profile known to man and those tattoos just set off his complexion those diamond studs make his eyes sparkle I -.

"Excuse me. Is there something I can help you with." He says in a more stern tone and clears his throat.

"I'm sorry, I was just um- Hey my name is Aubrey I'm your new Teacher Assistant. Just thought that I should introduce myself and ask is there anything you may need right now and when could I be of use to you?" I say shakily his glare made me so uneasy and nervous it's like he was reading me I'm gonna piss on myself if he doesn't stop staring at me like that.

"Well it's nice to meet you Aubrey my name is Dr. Chris Brown but you can call me Dr. Brown and for now I just have a couple of papers that need grading you can sit at that table over there and I'll go get them. Please make your self comfortable and treat yourself to some snacks and something to drink over there in the mini fridge and I'll be right back with the work." He said in one breath.

That last breath he took as he stood up breezed over my face a hint of mint is all I smelled. "Cleanliness I like that😌" and my was he tall at least 6'5 I need to climb that ladder. I went to sit as he told me and grabbed a bottle of water and a bag of plain Lays chips.

(Pretend this is the set up of the office minus the windows)

Chris POV"Baby!! ROSE!!!" I shouted before I heard a Beep* then the line went dead in my ear

Chris POV
"Baby!! ROSE!!!" I shouted before I heard a Beep* then the line went dead in my ear.
"FUCK!!" I screamed

"Aye nigga what's your problem" Trey says coming back with the authentic grass to cover the dirt from the hole we just dug to cover Draya's body.

"I think someone else got my baby. All i heard was her screaming for me to help before the line went dead." I croaked. "I gotta find her." I cried. I went back in the house through the back door searching for my keys. I couldn't find them so I started to panic. My heart started to pound harder with each breath I took, it felt as though my heart would stop. The left side of body started to ache and then I fell to the ground in a crouching tiger pose with tears streaming down my face, it hurts.

I have to calm down but my anxiety is getting the best of me. I have to shake this demon so I can find my Rose.

"Yo Chris! Where you at bruh?!" I heard Trey yelled I started to cry louder so he could hear because I couldn't form the words to say anything. I just felt the need to cry.

"Yo Chris you Ight?" He asked I just shook my head he said "Are you having another attack?" I just looked at him hugging my body. He pulled me to him and gave me a hug. Trey is the only person that knows about my attacks he's been there for me since we were kids. He's always talked me out of the worst. I first started having attacks in high school when Draya left me for that weird looking nigga.

"Chris just breathe, come on and sit up cross your legs and lean forward. I'm gonna go get something cold." He got up and went into the kitchen.

I started to steady my breathing and I felt something cold on my neck it felt wonderful.

"Here." Trey said handing me a bottle of water I took a sip. "Now tell me what's wrong." He says

"That was Rose on some payphone. She was telling me to come get her. I just seen her on the news because she was buried alive and a gravedigger found her they were calling her-"

"ZOMBIE GIRL!" Trey said excited " I heard that on the radio I thought that was so-"

"Nigga." I interrupted him

"Sorry continue."

"Yea Zombie girl" "I heard her scream out something. She said Psycheworld hoodie. All white Bentley."

"Description." Trey said

"Huh?"

"She was yelling out the description. Probably the nigga that got her. Do you know anyone with that hoodie or a Bentley?" He asked

"I do know this one kid, but he's my teacher assistant. He lil ya know." I flipped my hand. "He a lil gay. I don't think he would do it."

"But then again he does wear "psycheworld" everything." I said

"Nigga he got your girl." Trey said in a duh tone "Come on and stop acting stupid. This nigga in love with you. You don't remember all the stories you told me. About him bringing you food. The Valentine's Day gift I mean if you ask me I thi-"

" Well I'm not. I get the point. Come on his address is in my files." I said