Claimed Again.

Ava POV
"Yeah I'm in Mrs. Joyce."
"Do you have on gloves we don't need fingerprints everywhere?"
I looked down at my hands and cursed under my breath like who would remember that.

"Yes Mrs. Joyce I have on gloves.... now let me work okay I got this. I'm not dumb." I say rolling my eyes
"Could've fooled me." She says hanging up the phone. I started to search the house for anything linking to HIS money.

30 minutes later.
"OH MY GOD!" I can't find anything. But it's gotta be something around here I've checked every room and every desk even the one that's locked I picked the lock and there was nothing in there. Like why have a locked desk with nothing in it.

I'm currently in his den and I'm skimming the room i notice this picture of this little girl I've never seen before she was beautiful she looked just like Chris I never knew he had a child it looked like she barley 3 months I took the picture out of the frame and read the words on the back. "Rest in peace my baby I know your days were short lived but your forever in my memory.. Love your dad."

Damn I wonder how she died she was a beautiful little girl. Welp all good things come to end time to get back to what's important. The Money

Chris POV

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I heard Trey said the only thing that stop me from overkill. I looked up and saw the shock in Trey's face. I stood up it was blood everywhere oozing from Draya's lifeless body.

"Bruh what the fuck? I came here to help you find yo girl not watch you kill her. And when did y'all get back together? You've been keeping way too many secrets from me my nigga... some best friend." He rants with a eye roll.

"Nigga shut up and help me bury her." I semi-yelled. He talks way too much sometimes but I can say he always has my back. He goes to the back door of the basement and grabs two shovels on his way.

"Come on nigga." He said we started digging a hole and he begins to speak.

"What she do?" He asked "How you know it wasn't me?" I said with a chuckle.

"Cause you don't just kill for no reason." He said as he stopped digging and started looking at me for a response. "Well Nigga she-."

Rose POV
I opened my eyes and heard the sounds of a monitor beeping. I looked at my arm I had an IV running through it. I looked around the room there was no one. I want to leave I thought to myself. So I hit the nurse button and in came a short white lady with red hair she walked up to my bedside.

"Yes sweetie?" She said I tried to speak but it's like my throat was wrapped with barbed wire it hurt I looked over at the water and she instantly got the hint. She let me take a sip and then I tried to speak again. "When can I leave?" I asked. She looks at me and started checking my vitals and everything.

"Everything looks normal we had to run an IV in your arm because you were dehydrated. Do you know how long you were in the graveyard?" She asked

"I don't really remember what happened." I lied I knew exactly what happened I just want revenge and no ones gonna stop it so I'm not saying anything I'm gonna play victim and leave.

"Well sweetie the police are gonna wanna know something before you can go. Do have any family that can come or friends." She said

"No not really I just wanna leave I'm fine okay. No need to find who did this to me I just wanna go home." I cried out

"Well where is home we can have one of our officers take you." A Tall chocolate man walks in and says.

"Hi Ms

"Hi Ms. Jones I'm the detective on your case.

"Detective?" I question "Yes Det. Phillips how are you feeling."

"I'm okay I just wanna leave." I said "Well you can leave as soon as I can ask you a couple questions." He smiles I just nodded this man was too fine with his chocolate self Chris better watch out I might leave with him at least I don't have to deal with craziness. He seems normal and I need a little normal in my life for a change I've dealt with too much. "Ms. Jones?" He says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I'm sorry." I croak "You know Detective I really don't remember anything. I'm not in the right head space right now." I say weakly

"Okay that's fine we can talk whenever your ready I'll just leave you with my card and the nurse says you clear to go all your tests came back okay." He says he reaches in his jacket and pulls out a business card and sits it on the tray beside me.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Take care now." He kisses my hand and walks out the door. I pick up the card and read it.

"Oooooh Rashad

"Oooooh Rashad. A Hood nigga name cuz Perioddddd." I say to myself laughing as I was laughing in walks the doctor and the nurse.

"Ms. Jones you feeling alright my nurse here says all the test she's ran came back just fine so you can actually leave as soon as someone comes to release you." He says I just nodded and looked at him little does he know I will rip the IV out and run. Him and the nurse leave and I did just that but I realized I couldn't leave in a hospital gown practically naked. I looked around and saw my clothes thrown in a chair in the nearby corner.

They were covered in dirt from that day but at this point I didn't care so put them on and began to walk out I seen a staircase that would be a smarter move rather than the front entrance. Since everyone knows "Zombie Girl" I ran down the stairs and was met by the blazing sun. Now where the hell does Chris live?

Omniscient POV
A mysterious man followed Rose with her attempt to find Chris house. The man had been sitting outside of Chris house for a while playing peeping Tom. A stalker he was, his love for Rosemarie made him this way and he was gonna get her the only thing in the way was Chris and he has already planned to exclude him from the equation. Because he was nothing but a problem anyway.

As Rose approaches a payphone she remembers Chris's number and dials. Awaiting to hear his voice the phone rang 3 times before she heard...

"Who is this calling me unknown?" He said harshly
Rose just chuckles and says " Baby come get me."

"Rose! Baby where are you? Oh my gosh I've been looking everywhere for you baby tell me where you are and I'm coming ASAP!" Chris shouted.

"Well I'm-" The payphone slipped from Rose's hands as she was being pulled away she turns to see a man she's never seen before. Scared for her life once again. Chris shouts through the phone yelling.

"Hello baby? Are you there? Tell me where you are?" But all he hears is "30 seconds left for this phone call insert 10cents for more time"

"Ahhhhhh Chris help. PsycheWorld hoodie All white Bentley." Rose's last words before a sharp pain was felt in the side of her neck sending her into another deep sleep.

*Authors note : Sorry for this long delay but college is no joke.❤️ live y'all tho.
Like and comment for me I love feedback positive and negative I can take it all 🥰