r

the first time he knew something about her was when they went on a date.

' 3 FEB , 2020 '

- third person's -

"your hair's pink. "

jeongin mumbled but was heard by others . jisung hit jeongin by side lightly, asking him to quiet down. the other members stared at her, curious to know her reaction.

jiyu smiled lightly at the maknae who supposedly is a month younger than her , "i don't think it's weird, i like it." she answered honestly and touched the end of her wavy hair lightly.

the other members went near her and started to touch her hair, some were, weirdly sniffing it while starting light conversations with her. chan surpressed a smile though his dimple was visible. he liked this attitude of hers and it doesn't help with his feelings at all.

" noona, where did you dye your hair ? it looks so even," jisung asked as he brought his face closer to jiyu's hair .

" okay kids, that's all, let's start practicing." chan quickly said when he sees the intimacy between the members and jiyu grew, a pang of jealous hit his heart. though, he can't admitted it fully .

--

" d o you have time ?" the gray haired boy's ears perked up infront of him was his table which was scattered with papers. he turned around, a little annoyed at the someone who interrupted his work.

but the frown on his face went away when it was jiyu who was standing behind his door, peeking with only her head. once she saw chan turning around, she grinned seeing how hard working chan is .

he felt blushes crept onto his cheeks , quickly answering, " u-uh yes i do , why ?"

hearing his answer jiyu quickly entered , dusting off her clothes ; baby pink loose t shirt tuck in a faded denim jeans , her hair was tied into a ponytail , in which chan actually liked seeing the view .

" let's go on a date,"

jiyu said bluntly to chan who can't be any more flustered at the sudden invite. the latter felt more blushes crept onto his face and his body heating up, blood rushing quickly in his veins .

" oh, not as in courting, it's just a hangout," jiyu said chuckling when she saw the priceless expression on the leader. chan let out a sigh of relief, feeling his heart calmed down a little .

" yeah sure,"

they both walked out together , not bothering to cover up as it is 2am and the streets were empty, no signs of human being. jiyu smiled as the cold air hit her face lightly when she stepped out from the cramped building .

chan noticed the smile she put on and felt his heart fluttered at the aesthetical sight, he would take a picture right now if it wasn't for his phone in his pocket.

" pardon me for asking you this, but how old are you ?"

the latter asked, suddenly curious at his mental psychology teacher age. " i never thought you will ask, "

they both continued to walk in the dark street, strolling around in the cold weather as they were going straight to the cafe chan used to meet jiyu.

" i'm a month older than jeongin ," she exclaimed, playing with the ends of her cardigan. once again , she was wearing only a tshirt and a thin cardigan while chan was practically looked like a ball in a big fluffy jacket and a scarf.

chan nodded, before having a sudden realization at how young the girl is, widening his eyes he halted on his track and turned around to meet eyes with the girl.

" y-you're what ? but the kids called you 'noona', even woojin !"

" no it's just that, i think it be hard for them to listen to me if they knew that im practically same age as jeongin, so i kept it as a secret. "

chan nodded at her , understanding her situation. " what's your favourite colour ?" jiyu suddenly asked , making chan flustered.

" it's blue," he said, shrugging the shy in him and smiled at jiyu, flashing his dimple. jiyu flashed a grin, as they talked with each other, knowing about each other deeper while walking .

" wait here, i'll just go buy the coffee." chan said as he quickly ushered jiyu to sit on the bench outside the cafe and walked in the cafe.

jiyu stared at chan's back who looked like a penguin waddling with the amount of clothes he wore, practically looking like a fluffy ball with gray hair.

" cute."

--

i suddenly thought of jackson while writing cute fite me

this chapter is a bit longer than others but pls do enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment !