s

the first time he discovered the truth.

chan knew something was definitely wrong when he woke up this morning. his head was pounding, and his body was hot ; indicating that he has a fever. though, something has been bugging him and he himself doesn't know what it is.

he turned around and saw the space next to him was empty making a frown formed on his face. she was never an early bird , maybe in the kitchen ?

groaning, the gray haired boy stood up from his bed, eyeing from his side to changbin who was hugging his snorlax while sleeping soundly and smiled gently.

" oh hyung, you're awake ?"

jeongin asked the older who just stepped into the fried egg smelled like kitchen made by seungmin. the youngest was sitting on the dining chair with a cup of coffee in front of him, reading a comic book , his glasses hung lowly under his eyes .

( if u havent seen jeongin with glasses pls go . go see it . go fIND IT .)

" yep, i do. - and oh by the way , when did jiyu noona left last night ?"

seungmin who just came out from the kitchen with a plate of eggs raised his eyebrow at the question. jeongin stared weirdly at chan,

" who's jiyu noona you're talking about ?"

" uh seungmin, have you forgotten things ?"

" no, i really don't know who's this jiyu- something, mind telling me about her ? maybe i forgot about her."

chan sighed and pinched his nose, but still continue to talk .

" she's our mental health teacher , and has a pink hair." chan smiled a little at the last sentence once he was reminded about jiyu's flowing soft pink hair .

a loud cough came out from seungmin who was eating his first fried egg making bits of eggs fell onto the plate while jeongin kept his stare at chan, his mouth hanging open at the question.

" don't spout nonsense bang chan ."

a sudden voice came out behind chan making him turned around and saw woojin with furrowed eyebrows, hands on his hip.

chan chuckled,

" what kind of prank are you putting here ?" he crossed his arms and smirked at woojin who frowned even more at the weird reaction he received from the younger.

"we're not playing anything , -"

" tch, you always say that,"

" are you insane you little-, don't create things up for fuck's sake and scared the crap of us !" woojin bursted out at the younger for the first time ever. not chan's voice like usual, instead woojin's booming over the wall. jeongin jumped a little, eyes widened and in shock .

" i am not ! why are you guys acting like this ?" chan asked-shouted to the 3 boys in the kitchen, feeling his head pounding, he put his hand on the wooden table and leaned himself on it, panting .

to make it worse, felix and changbin entered the kitchen once they heard the commotion. the boys all stared at the two new comers, looking confused and probably wondering about what was going on.

" whATS UP DAWG - oh. what happened ?" felix asked once he saw the tense situation between the members on the kitchen.

" this bastard here is saying some weird things that creep the heck out of us three ." woojin said, pointing with anger to chan who glared at him, hands still stuck on the table .

felix raised his eyebrow,

" what did he say ?"

" something about this jiyu girl being our mental health teacher, and has a pink hair , also exclaimed she was here last night with us."

a loud gulp came from felix , when he noticed that there are literally no one last night. and something about chan, he had been a little distant from them. changbin stared at the whole scene not knowing what to do or say as he felt goosebumps forming on his skin .

" i-i think y-you're hallucinating c-chan hyung," jeongin stuttered and sweated hard.

" i talked to her jeongin, i can touch her, i can see her, -no wait, all of you guys do ! why aren't you remembering anything for god's sake -"

" guys."

minho stated in a serious voice when he noticed the weakening state of chan.

chan's breath suddenly turned rapidly increasing fast making the other members looked at each other when he halted on his words. he felt his body goes numb, like there's no blood rushing anymore. just like that, the darkness developed chan's sight as his pale and weak body fell to the hard, cold floor.

--

" he caught a high fever, he needs to be eating more and more as he is also now lacks in nutrition."

said the doctor, in his arms was a file as he put on a serious face. stray kids's manager sighed loudly before nodding, " i'll make sure to feed him well,"

the members stared at each other, all with the same thought, chan rarely falls sick . they all bowed down to the doctor who smiled weakly at them, the manager exited the room, excusing himself to go to bathroom, leaving the 8 boys inside the room.

chan on the other hand, woke up with a frown when the light hit his face, causing jisung to scramble down and closed the curtains, all to his leader's comfort. a relieved sigh came out from chan's mouth as he dropped his head back onto the pillow.

" what happened ?" he croaked out with a dry throat. the members looked at each other once again, not knowing what to say.

"y-you fainted -" jeongin voiced out,

the hospital room's door opened, revealing a nurse smiling. seungmin sighed when he knew what the nurse was about to say,

" visiting time is over, you all may proceed to go home."

they all went out one by one, leaving hyunjin as the last one. before leaving, he turned to the side to look at chan.

" let's just act like the jiyu conversation never happened,"

the door slammed close, the room got colder than ever. chan felt nothing but heart broken when he heard the name once again. he was confused as ever. what was happening ? why this happens ? where is that one he looks for ?

throwing his head back on the pillow, chan felt tears rolled down his cheeks. he turned around and adverted his stare to the camellia flower growing beside his hospital room large window.

love is what stays.

--

i think its obvious enough what jiyu is actually . clues and explanation will goes next , and i'll try to post a sequel .. well if im not busy . enjoy ! doNT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT