sequel

a twist ;)

songs recommended : starry night by mamamoo, glow by stray kids, rose by lee hi .

- chan's -

to be honest, meeting jiyu was the best thing ever happened in my life alongside forming stray kids with other 8 boys. she was someone who used to enlighten my life, i don't think i will ever forget about memories we both made.

i still remember how she would wear less clothes because her body temperature is high, i still remember that soft, small giggle she always made when she sees something cute. fuck, just thinking about her giggles made my heart soft. until now, i feel like i still can hear her laugh echoing in my ears. what my mom used to say to me still lingers in my mind, 'you can't forget those who you love truly, even if they break your heart.'

it's true, everyday she stays in my mind, whatever happen she still in my train of thoughts. it's a little annoying to be honest, because i can't move on if i stayed this way. but something inside me kept her in me because i love her so much.

that day when hyunjin said the rest will act like the jiyu conversation never happened, it stopped. we still joke with each other like usual, sometimes fight, sometimes having gay moments, that mostly be changbin and felix of course.

my career as a singer went better. stray kids got nominated in one of grammy's choice awards and won. hell, even all of that much happiness i still couldn't forget jiyu that easily.

recently, our dating ban has been lifted by our ceo and most of us already got girlfriends except for me, changbin, felix, and jeongin. everyday at least one of them would bring home their girlfriends to spend nights or just a normal stay up there. and yeah, it would be a lie if i said i'm not jealous seeing any of the members interacting with their girlfriends.

"hey chan."

i was snapped out of my daze when my name was being called. i looked up from packing up clothes and saw woojin leaning on my bedroom door frame, a soft smile on his face.

"do you need someone to send you to airport ?"

i thought about it for awhile and shook my head softly, smiling at him .

"no thanks, our manager already offered to do so."

woojin smiled and went out the room, leaving me in the room packing my clothes. did i tell that i am going back to australia with felix, changbin and jeongin today ? after hectic schedules, jyp has decide to give us a long break and felix and i decided to go back to our birthplace, with changbin and jeongin following us of course.

--
- third person's -

" it's hot,"

said felix as he fanned himself, changbin rolled his eyes at the noodle haired boy. our manager just stared at the both through the mirror, chuckling to himself. jeongin who was sitting at the back paid no attention as he was sleeping.

" you lived here for like what, 17 years."

the both started bickering, making chan sighed at the two lovers and turned his head to the window. what felix said was true, it was hotter than usual. chan never felt this hot being in australia before, he fanned himself a little bit. he turned to his left, a soft smile plastered on his face when chan saw the youngest sleeping soundly, his eyes were shutted tightly.

a sudden loud gasp was heard, making chan snapped his head towards felix and changbin. felix stared at chan, mouth gaped. changbin, not knowing what happened stared at chan and felix trying to figure out.

" sEE ! EVEN CHAN HYUNG FANNED HIMSELF ! I WON CHANGBITCH HAH,"

chan chuckled at the sudden excitement running through felix, while changbin sunked into his seat, leaning a bit back to chan. changbin let out a sigh, before sneakily held his hand from the front through a small gap to pinch chan who was sitting behind making the older let out an 'ow'.