2.0

Hangouts

They didn't really start dating right off the bat, as Jaehee also says 'it doesn't work like that'. But months after that day, they really did start hanging out more.

Starting by exchanging numbers, to even getting comfortable visiting each other's apartments, bringing each other food. Or just hang out in the couch doing nothing but focus on each other's business. Hanging out just got frequent, and seeing each other's presence had been part of their daily basis.

He can be, so to say, cold but he gradually warmed up to her and she is more than happy to get close to the Lee Jihoon she wanted to meet all this time.

And gradually, they start warming up to each other, each of their sides showing through. Jaehee starts to notice his little habits, and Jihoon starts to notice what she likes and what irritates the life of her.

One being with him always on his phone, that sometimes ticks her off cause she just wants his attention, but she can't say that out loud. She might get told of being obsessive or what not.

But the members picked up that she has a crush on him rather quickly. Despite how much she tried hiding that, but she was just so see-through, as all of her friends say to her.

At most, Jihoon appreciates the support she brings, not only to him but the boys.

Honestly, meeting the boys was nerve wracking at first. For Jihoon at most, cause he knows how the boys can be. But surprisingly, they were 'behaved' and they got along well together. The only thing missing is Seungcheol filling up papers to include her to Seventeen; they were all that welcoming of her.

In Jaehee's part though, she can't agree on Jihoon's preference of 'getting along well' with the boys. Cause it just involved mostly them teasing her, especially when they later find out that she was a Carat herself, making her want to bury herself alive with the amount of sheer embarrassment.

But that wears off as the guys are just as sweethearts as they have always been, reassuring her, making her comfortable easily opening up with them. They are a fun bunch to be around.

But of course they would not let her off that easily with her 'lil crush on their fellow member, and tease her bout it 24/7, or at least whenever she pays a visit.

Like automatically she has 12 annoying oppas at her stead AND SHE JUST WANTS THEM TO LET HER OFF ALREADY FFS

But she loves all of them nevertheless.

Besides, they take care of Jihoon. Even before she got known by him, and she's very grateful for their existence.

After practice, the boy's shenanigans is still not done, even teasing her but she shush them as politely as she can. But being around these dorks after so long? Polite doesn't work anymore, but they know their boundaries of course.

She would often cringe at the fact they kept saying they'll treat her like a princess, sometimes even playing pretend. She knows they're like a kid to her, so okay. And Jihoon would just bat an eye at them so they'll stop. Jaehee often wonders how much energy they have as they still went on.

To her surprise this time though, Seungcheol approached them to tell that they're done for the day. Jaehee and Jihoon just share a look after he's gone, with him giving his friend a sheepish smile.