19.5

Casual

From every little habits Jaehee has and have adapted from a period of time, and to Jihoon himself from his significant other as well. From her late night showering (in occasions), tearing the sides of the paper of waffle containers before eating, to the odd ways she likes her rice...

Even to his seal claps and cackling, his finger tapping and his weirdly cute pouting... Oh, she adapted them all.

It seems like it became so normal and casual to see it from each other.

They also learn to respect or like the other's preference, even as much as she hates the imbalance of the milk and cereal in his meals.

As odd and 'gross' it can be for others. And seeing the other in their worst, or in this case bed hairs and shameless burping... Nope, no weirdness around them is visible anymore.

It's as human and raw they can be. And they're not really complaining in any of it.

They even find it oddly comfortable and home-y being this bare from each other.

It's quite odd for Minghao to see his friend lying 'lifeless' in the couch, he swears he almost mistaken Jaehee for a zombie. For her eye bags tripled and unruly hair as she lies down flat in her stomach. Jun eyes on Jihoon as he steps along in his apartment.

Don't get him wrong, he knows she is as human as any of them but he had always seen the girl with her face neat and dewy.

Jihoon took no mind of it though, he's used to it already so to say. Her hair was all over the place, even some fresh saliva on the side of her mouth. Yes, that's his lovely girlfriend.

"Is she still alive?" Jun says just behind Jihoon. Her arms strangely dangling by the sides. It was clear she was still breathing though.

Jun was about to poke her side, "Don't lay a finger at her." he quickly steps back at Jihoon's words.

Jihoon just wipes her cheek and pulls the ends of her shirt down. He then checks her laptop.

"She's listening on too much Hamilton again..." It was more of an inside thought, he sighs.

Minghao perks his brow. "What?"

"She stayed up editing again." Jihoon just leaves it playing seeing she has both earphones on.

"We can talk on my room." Jihoon continues, realizing he's running off with his mouth again. He just gestured the two to follow him.

Jun and Minghao was careful not to trample over the room as they had a lot of boxes lying around. That was as to why Jaehee dropped tired sleeping on the couch, she stayed up late moving her things in his place.

The members then just talked to Jihoon in his room in helping to write with him.

//

still aint back to writing at all

didnt even write anything special for today orz

but i still want to post smth casual so :<

happy third anniversary, svt ! ! !