Chapter 23

Olivia's P.O.V.

The light coming from the sun reflects on the window pane. I yawn as I sit straight on my bed. It has been a long night.

When I mean long, I mean long and confusing.

My fingers find their way to my lips. Did Dracula really kiss me last night?

Or is it just my wild imagination?

My eyes widen at the thought of it. I'm bombarded with deep thoughts running in my mind. How will he react if he sees me?

All I want to do is burry my head on the soft pillows. I don't want to leave my room feeling like this.

But I hear my own stomach grumble. I'm starving.

I'm forced to leave my room. I navigate my way to the dining room.

There I see Dracula sitting at the far end corner of the table. Aleo at his left side, Alexo at his right.

I see Alexo smirk as I enter the room.

Dracula collides his fingers together. A glass marked with blood says that he had eaten. Same with Aleo and Alexo.

My hands feel cold. Dracula's piercing look makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

"You're up early." he says, playing with his fingers. His eyes dart to the table.

Aleo looks at Dracula with disgust, clears his throat afterward. This catches Dracula's attention.

He gives him a small nod, then turns to face me.

The room is dark, but I'm able to see all of his actions and facial expressions.

"You must be hungry then."

I nod. Slightly embarrassed.

"I prepared food in my private gazebo. Do you mind if I go along?"

I have no choice, "No."

Dracula's lips twitch into a simple smile. Alexo and Aleo started talking with each other, saying as if they don't care about our little conversation.

At my surprise, Dracula motions beside me with inhuman speed.

I shudder when he places his hand