08: Cheater III 😩

~ Your POV ~

"babe don't move! just stay there! I'll get it! what do you need?"
harry said rushing over to my side. he's been assisting me all day. its been a week since i got discharged at the hospital. he took care of me since then.

"harry im ok! it's ok babe. i can manage myself its been a week".
i laugh standing up. he followed me inspectioning my whole body.

"are you sure? is it hurt here?"
he ask touching my head.
i shake my head no.

"im ok now babe. don't worry ok? look! how about I'll go with you in your interview?!"
i ask smiling. Harry's eyes lit up like a child when Christmas eve.

"really?! ofcourse! "
he smiled spinning me around.

"now.now. my head spinning too you idiot! stop"
i yelled. he stop spinning me then kiss my cheeks.

"can we go now? can we just walk?! please baaaaabe!"
i beg looking at him with my puppy eyes. he just stared at me amazed.

"sure thing babe! let's go!"
he yelled intertwining our fingers.
as we were outside my hair blew over my face causing harry to laugh.

"hey don't laugh at me! "
i said pouting. he went back to the apartment leaving me there. after awhile he got back with a grey beanie in his hands similar to what he's wearing.

"here... now look at you my princess. you look absolutely beautiful."
he said placing the beanie in my head.

"thank you babe. loveyou!"
i peck his lips.

"love you too babe".
smiling we began to walk. passing by the park. we watch the kids play around. smilling. laughing. playing.

"i want to have a children with you. a hundreds of children!"
harry randomly said as we pass at the park. I raised my eyebrows.

"a hundreds? really babe? im like elephant when i became pregnant. i saw mothers being preggo and their tummy was big! "
i pout. crossing my arms infront of my chest as i stop walking.

"but baaaaabe! even if you got pregnant you're still beautiful and breathtaking! even if thousands of child was inside you you're still amazing ok? no matter what you're my queen babe. "
harry said standing infront of me. lifting up my chin as he spoke. then we heard a camera sound. harry tug my arm carefully.

"c'mon babe I don't want you to get hurt."
he said intertwining our hands again.

"harry! y/n how are you?!"
louis greeted as he saw us entering their backstage door.

"we're good! how bout you superman?!"
I giggle hugging him. the other boys greets me too.

"boys you're on in 5"
some lady yelled as the boys scattered getting ready harry approach me.

"babe! no matter what happened there. i love you ok? please understand that".
he said kissing my cheeks once again as he run on stage. i watch them backstage smiling.

"sooo boys who's single?"
the interviewer ask the boys.

"taken!"
louis,zayn and harry raised their hands proud! smiling at each other.

"so niall and liam?"
the interviewer look at the two boys laughing.

"im waiting for my princess".
niall said then the crowd cheered.

"im waiting for my girl too."
liam smiled. the interviewer nod looking at the crowd

"you hear that ladies?! they're waiting for you!"
he said as the crowd went wild.
he stared focus on harry.

"so we have a pictures of you harry and a girl. i think she's your ex girlfriend. you two make up?"
he ask as harry look backstage in my direction. i smiled reassuring him. i knew that paparazzi knew when we broke up before my accident. he mentioned it to me. everything.

"actually. she have an amnesia. she doesn't remember a thing. when she woke up she doesn't knew who i was... and it broke my heart thinking she forgot everything. i love her to the moon and back."
harry smiled the boys nudge him playfully.

"is it real that you cheated that's why she broke up with you?"
the interviewer ask

"uhm yeah. and that's the biggest mistake i ever made. when she's with me by myside. i know I don't want to lose her but I don't want to lose the other girl too so i lead her on. then y/n knew that im cheating but she stay with me. but then she broke up with me my whole world crash. that's the time when I realized that she's the one that i can't live with. i only want her. i cut my communication with the other girl. i know i made mistakes. a stupid huge mistake. you guys out there if you cheat? don't! you'll realize that you have your own world beside you when she leave you behind. so i must say that stop cheating and love your girl."
harry said bowing his head low. the boys rub his back soothingly.

"wow... you became stronger than before! im proud of you kid..."
the interviewer said then a picture of us appeared at the huge screen. the boys laugh as they saw it. me standing pouting while crossing my arms infront then harry lifting my chin smiling ear to ear.

"what actually happened there harry? ow! wait don't answer it! how bout y/n? c'mere. answer it!"
the interviewer said my eyes went wide in horror. the crowd cheer my name as a boy carried me over his shoulder.

"nooooooo!"
i whined as he put me down beside harry. the boys smiled at me.

"hi."
i shyly said causing them to laugh. i hid behind Harry's shoulder.

"awww she's so cute! how are you love?"
the interviewer ask me. i peek over Harry's shoulder

"im good thank you..."
I answered him smiling.

"so what actually happened there? at the picture? "
he ask. harry intertwined our fingers. looking down at me.

"he said he wants kids! a hundreds of kids!"
i shout then harry blush.

"wow! hahahaha! i mean harry? really? hundreds? do you guys wants a kid too? "
the interviewer ask the other boys laughing.

"not a hundreds! "
liam said.

"two is enough"
zayn said

"harry wants y/n to deliver a hundreds of Harry's around!"
louis yelled making us laugh. the interview continue as we chat a few about our life and our business. about how i want to be a model. but i refused. I don't want to be a model. i want to be a singer. harry never heard me sing before because i never sang when he's around... after the interview harry and i watch movies while we cuddled. it's a good start. a fresh memory...

If you're pretending from the start like this with a tight grip then my kiss can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me

~ End ~