12: Cheater VII 😭

~ Your POV ~

JustinBiebs
hey! wanna hang out over at my house? im bored!

Me:
sure! but I don't know where your house is!

JustinBiebs
don't worry im going to get ya! be there!

Me:
ok see you! be careful biebs!

i locked my phone getting ready. Perrie's not here tho. so im bored too. i finish getting ready. there's a knock on the door.

"bieber! "
i hug him. he smiled hugging me back.

"let's go? we're going to watch some movies!"
he said opening his car door for me.

"aww thank you. gentleman bieber!"
he chuckled getting inside the car too. we're singing along at the radio. singing at the top of our lungs. I don't know... he's fun around. he's so care free. he don't give a fvck about the paparazzi. like they are not bothering him. his fans surpringly loved me being friends with their idol and im happy for that. they even creat a cool name its  YCN (YourCombinationName). he's all smiley. we're just friends tho. he's helping me forget the pain that harry gave me. I've never heard about harry anymore the media said the boys never want to talk about Harry's situation. boys never contacted me again. weird. those boys are like my brother.

"oohhh your house is huge"!
i admired his house walking around.

"thnk you! what do you want to watch?"
he ask getting all of his CD's

"anything!"
i smiled sitting down. as he was about to play the movie.

"I'll get it!"
Justin said getting up. yeah there's someone puching the doorbell repeatedly. i sigh.

"uhm y/n "
i heard Justin said. i look up only to see Justin with Zayn?

"Zayn?!  what are you doing here?"
i stand up hugging him. Justin excused himself. i feel bad now. we were supposed to hang out.

"uhm. please y/n we need you. harry didn't knew that im here. he said we need to distance ourselves from you. the lads miss you so much! and harry? he's not doing ok... he's been locking his self . he's not harry anymore and we need you to fix him... please?"
zayn said fighting back his tears. i never witness Zayn almost cried like this. he's a tough Man.

"I thought he's ok... he never text or call me Zayn".
i said wiping my tears away. his hands gripped my shoulders asking me to look up in his eyes.

"he wanted too... he want to txt or call you sa bad y/n but he said you don't want to see him or heard about him anymore so he locked his self.  he don't want to talk to us. please y/n you're the only one that we need"...
zayn said finally letting go of me. i just stood there dumbstruck. yes i miss harry. but Justin and I...

"how about Justin?"
i said but someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"it's ok y/n we can watch movies the other day. harry needs you. txt me later ok?"
Justin said kissing my cheeks. i hug him real tight thanking him.  he kiss my cheeks waving goodbye and a goodluck.

"you two are...?"
Zayn ask as we get inside his car.

"we're just friends Zayn"
I smiled. Justin is such a good friend of mine. any girls would be lucky to have him.