du

Nobody had told me that you were one of the sons of a rich South Korean record executive. I had heard from other tables in the cafeteria that you had 8 other brothers and you had 3 more in China but weren't allowed to speak on them, i wonder why. I watched as you passed me everyday, your brothers were handsome to. Not as handsome as you though. It was you and only one of your brothers who went here. He had tan skin as well, but not as dark as mine. His skin reminded me of light caramel where as mine was dark caramel still on the stove from melting. I saw your other brothers as each day a different one came to pick you and your brother up in the same expensive black Mercedes. I pray every night and day that you notice me but nothing ever seems to work. We pass one another in the hall, but your always surrounded by your brother and your basketball team who continually cheer you on and praise you both for the little things.

"oh dude you smashed her?!?!"

"Finally she can leave you alone!"

"good game last night."

It was disgusting on how they spoke on your last flings and it was dreadful how all those girls treat themselves like nothing just to get through to you and you notice. Can you notice the girls who actually wanna be your friend and not for sex. Notice the girls who work hard everyday to look good for you like you do for us. Not the girls who just wanna return the sexual favor. It although makes me sick, has me with a lump of jealousy as well. I hate being jealous of a girl who uses their mouth to get through to you and not by talking.

At least they get to be in the same room as you..

That's all that mattered to me.