se

Today was gloomy, mainly because you weren't here. Your brother was and I wanted oh so badly to walk up to him and ask where you were. But, that was none of my business and plus, I was a stranger to you, your brothers and your whole entire family. I was non-existent to you, although we would share quick scans of each other, it never got to a point where we had a full on conversation. One day we had to sit by one another due to testing and my heart skipped a beat, and not from love, from sadness. You made no eye contact with me and as soon as i sat down you raised your hand and basically ran to the bathroom as if you were gonna throw up. It seemed that way since you looked more pale than usual and you were clenching your jaw as if you were holding back the spicy ramen you had for lunch that was coming back up. Worse part is, the popular girl started to laugh and said my skin color made him sick as well as the "over the top" hair conditioner in my hair. I didn't respond. i didn't want war. But, I feel bad, nobody warned her of her damaged ends and falling false eyelash. What good friends she had. Everybody just chuckled, although it wasn't a big deal i still felt hurt.

I wish that I could read minds.

I bet yours is an endless book...hopefully of pages filled with me and you.