End Credit 2

It was a normal day at the Sanctum Santorum for Genevieve and Stephen

It was a normal day at the Sanctum Santorum for Genevieve and Stephen. That was until there was a knock at the door. Genevieve and Stephen looked at each other.

"Are you going to get that?" Stephen asked his lover.

Genevieve playfully rolled her eyes and made her way to the door. She opened the little window at the top of the door to see who it was.

Looking down, she saw a teenage girl around the age of 15. She was short with brown hair and green eyes. The girl locked eyes with Genevieve.

"Hello, are you Genevieve Robinson?" The girl asked.

This caused Genevieve to close the hatch and look at Stephen, "She's asking for you. Open it and see what she wants."

Slowly, Genevieve unlocked and opened the door. She was able to get a full look at the girl and she seemed familiar.

"I-I'm Genevieve Robinson. Is there something you need..."

"Ella, my name is Ella Novitski." The girl said.

Then it hit her. Before the Sokovia Accords, a woman by the name of Kat Petrov Barton had visited her. It was the famous Avenger Black Magic. She had asked her to watch over her daughter, telling her that she was a student at Midtown School of Science and Technology. She also told her that her daughter had powers and needed to be trained.

"My mother, Kat spoke to you. My father told me to come and find you, saying it was time for my training to begin."

"Well, she did. What do you call yourself? I mean, you must have a superhero name."

Ella smiled, "It's Phantasm. I could have just walked through the door, but I know that's rude."

Stephen came up behind Genevieve and placed his hands on her hips, "Come on in. I'm Stephen Strange by the way."

"It's nice to meet you." Ella shook his hand.

Stephen whispered in his lover's ear, "Looks like you've got yourself an apprentice." He kissed Genevieve's cheek, "I'll be around if you need me."

Ella stood in front of Genevieve, "So, shall we begin?"

Genevieve laughed, "This is going to be a lot of fun. Show me what you got kid."

And in that moment, the bond between Master and apprentice would soon grow.