End Credit 1

Before Stephen and Genevieve stood two Asgardian Gods, Laila and Thor

Before Stephen and Genevieve stood two Asgardian Gods, Laila and Thor. Laila seemed a little confused, but not as confused as Thor. Unlike her brother, Laila was a little more open to Midgardian beliefs.

"So, Earth has wizards now?" Thor questioned.

"It's like they think we're Harry Potter wizard level." Genevieve laughed to herself.

"So you're not Harry Potter wizards?" Laila asked.

"You know Harry Potter?" Genevieve asked and Laila nodded, "Nice. But we're not those types of wizards."

Thor and Stephen looked between the two women, watching as they politely interacted.

"Tea?" Stephen offered.

Laila nodded, but Thor spoke, "I don't drink tea."

"What do you drink?" Stephen asked Thor.

"Not tea." Thor said.

In Thor's hand appeared a mug of beer. In Laila's, a cup of tea.

"So he's that type of drinker." Genevieve commented and Laila laughed.

"That he is." Laila said to her.

Genevieve walked behind Stephen's chair as he spoke, "So, I keep a watchlist of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world, and you adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings."

Laila slapped Thor's shoulder, as he was making too much noise as he drank his beer.

"A worthy inclusion." Laila stated.

Thor curiously watched as his mug refilled.

"Yeah. So, why bring him here to New York?" Stephen asked.

"It's a bit of a long story. Family drama. That kind of thing, but we're looking for our father." Thor answered.

"Oh, okay. So if you found Odin, you'd all return to Asgard promptly?" Stephen suggested.

"Yep." Laila smiled, "Promptly."

"Great." Stephen stood up, "All us to help you."