◀PRESENTS - PT 1 - GUESSING🌚▶

Hohoeho

And merry Christmas eve everyone!

The best thing about Christmas is Family, but also on the list is presents.

And above presents, is guessing what your presents are!

I honestly do not understand kids you snoop for their presents! IT JUST RUINS THE FUN!

Idk if it's just my family, but none of my siblings or I, have ever snooped!

Okay besides my oldest brother Dylan, he snooped ALOT apparently. He was one of those kids that liked setting things on fire and being goth wasn't a phase...

So yeah, unlike anyone else in my family x3

{He grew out of it don't worry!}

Anyways...

I love guessing my presents!
It's kinda fubny Jordon, my brother in law, is GREAT at guessing presents!

It's almost creepy.

You hand him a present and ge squishes it and is like "Oh! This is svshsb"

Like my mum handed him a presents, and he squishes it and is like *squished* "Oh this is pancake batter. What a-" *squish* "ope! It's gummy worms!"

Anyways...

Guessing presents is fun!

Yesterday my second-oldest sister Shea {married to Jordon} gave my mum an envelope as her Christmas present. And we were just joking around and my mum was like 'Hehe I bet it's papers saying she's pregnant!'

And Jordon stopped talking to Jakob {my THIRD oldest sister} for a second, and Shea lookef at him. Their faces went red, but Shea denied it. And continuously did.

One thing you should know about me, is I almost always can pick out a lie.

And one thing I've noticed about Shea is when she lies about something that isn't necessarily bad, she does this thing with her eyebrows.

Like she kind of turns the corners of them in a way...

{We'll talk about lie signals later}

And i could just TELL the paper said she was pregnant, or something like it.

And just writing this I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED.

oh my goodness

ANY FU-LIPPING WAY

GUESSING MY PRESENTS
It's fun!

This year though, my mum put them ALL in boxes. And I'm sad because I can't really guess what they are...

Though two are squishy, spooo CLOTHES!

But the others just sound like a box inside a box, so my mum's like

"So what do you think you got honey?"

So yeah, that's all I got for now!

A chapter will be posted in the near future with all my presents, and we can all talk about what we got, and how our day was, and how much we didn't sleep....

I hope this chapter had many errors and was disappointing :V