◀LOST CONTINENT CRAP▶

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I just finished book 11 and-- just- frick.
I feel so torn inside between fangirling, anger, relief, and unsatisfied-Ness

I just need to scream or something....

*SPOILERS AFTER THIS POINT*

GAH- It was SO frickin good, I mean.
I was expecting more action with Moon and stuff, but I did like this a lot better.
She (and my baby boi Qibli) are obviously going to be in the next books (obviously) but to be honest it was frustrating to only gain another sentence or two from them.
I think it was for the best though.

I defiently like how Tui used them in the last chapter the

Qibli is immedietly fascinated by Luna, Moon is being her usual moony self- it's all great.

Through the entire book I knew this scene was coming, but I had no idea when or who was going to be the injured one.
For a long while I thought it was going to be Blue, until I realized Luna did make more sense.

She's has a bit of a contrast to Blue's personally and will probably go about saving the continent in quite a different way.
She also has flaming spoody man powers.

Also can I just say- did anyone else tear up while reading the bit about The Book Of Clearsight?
Like frick- she was actually happy when she died and stuff, had kids, saved and lived among all these dragons, fostered future HiveWings...  Just wow.

It's all so meaningful

Then she goes on to say

GOSH I'M TEARING UP AGAIN!I don't know if it's because it's late or just after finishing the book, but wow- Wish I didn't put on mascara today

I don't know if it's because it's late or just after finishing the book, but wow- Wish I didn't put on mascara today.

Like- those were her last words.
It's just mad powerful.

(I also wonder how Fathom and Indigo and all them got along.... *sniffle*)

Anyways! The next book (coming out in December) will be held in Cricket's pov. And let me just say- I love Cricket

She does remind me a bit of Qibli, but that has nothing to do with this! She is a little loveable bean to begin with.

The sudden romance between her and Blue seems a bit Darkstalkerish, but I still love it and I hope they're happy together forever.

This book really wasn't what I was expecting through all the hype this year, but It was even better than I thought!

It's a bit darker than the other books with the low-key slavery, but in the prologue of the first book Hivitur (Rest in peace boi) gets a tail through his skull.

I honestly can't wait to see the rest of the LeafWings, and Moon come to the continent, and little Starflight babies- but for now that's all we got. It'll be a year or two until this arc is concluded and peace falling onto both continents.

(I wanted to add I like how Pyyriah used scrolls mainly and Patala (?) Uses books mainly)

*End of Spoilers*

That was a lot of sleep deprived meaningless rambling...

Now we have to wait all the way until December 26th for the next book (Right in time for Christmas (or belated Hanakua))
but just gah- that book was grwat

I am totally now going to go and make some SilkWings and such however

It's like two in the morning and I'm ready to scream.
Let's chat more about this in the comments!

Also Sundew isn't an orginal name for my OC now... :(
I really liked it

Rawr