◀New book!▶

Hey peeps! It's been a while since I've done anything, but rps, huh?

Well, I have some exciting news!
For the past week or so I've been working on a story {one that I actually plan to finish too!}

I think I'm going to let a few people have their OCs in it, because I think that working with that concept would be interesting.

Anyways
Here's a bit of a sneak peek
Which I am still in the middle of editing and writing.
I'd love to hear what you think so far!

---

"I've always had a pretty simple life since I've arrived at the rebel town of Sparks. I know I don't have a job yet, but I find myself doing the same things every day anyways.
I get up at dawn, go hunting, walk through the market, maybe try to to swipe someone's bag- never anything that special.

And I'm fine with that, nothing special means nothing bad, Usually at least.
I can stay out of fights and not get snagged by an early death if I just stick to the sides of crowds.

But I can't help wondering about how different my life could've been if I had made different choices.
Could I have been something special?
Something that could've actually effected this world?

Probably not, still it bothers me most nights."

A large SandWing chuckled from behind a bar "You got a lot on your mind tonight" he said, cleaning a small glass with a tannish rag.

A slightly ragid looking male shifted on his stool from the other side of the bar "Guess so" he muttered, taking a another sip of his drink and glancing away "I just have this feeling, Comet. Something in my life is about to shift and to be frank with you-- I'm not sure I'm ready."

Nearly three hundred years after the Dragonets of Destiny, Pyrriah has changed.

RainWings are morw civiled, the volcanic NightWing island has cooled, and hybrids in hiding have emerged to create their own town.
Still war grips kingdoms in it's talons, but that doesn't bother Scarab, a twenty year old Sand and Seawing hybrid just trying to make a living for himself off other dragons' fortunes.

One day however when he steal's the wrong bag and gets caught in a journey he thought he'd never have to go on- discovering more about his past than he had ever wished upon.
And possibly discovering the key to a better life for himself.

---