Hiya gorgeous

Arkham asylum a place I'd  never thought to be in. I was put in here 3 months ago and everyone knows not to mess with you. I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed you usual cup of tea they specifically make for me every morning and sat away from the other intimates. I was stirring my tea while reading my book when a ginger came in my view." Hiya gorgeous I'm Jerome"the ginger introduced himself, I'm not the type to let everyone come and sit with but it would be nice to have at least one friend. "Y/n"i introduced myself. "So what you in for"ginger asked. "Killing my family and going on killing spree,you?"."I killed my mother for being a nagging drunken whore." He said with a smirk on his face. "Aw mommy issues, couldn't they just sent you to a therapist than being her in front of me" I said with attitude in my voice. "Feisty I see, hope to see you more often" he said with a smirk on his face. I looked down still stirring my tea when I realized it got cold. Shit"I mumbled under my breath. "Dobkins" I called an intimate over. "Yes miss y/n"  he asked he was the only one I tolerated. "Sweetie can you take this too the kitchen and ask for a fresh cup"I said while handing him the cold cup.of course miss y/n anything for you" he said while walking off. "Oh but your nice to him"Jerome said with a frown. Oh please it's not like we're dating" said while putting my book down and dobkins placed my fresh cup down." Thanks dobkins". I mean we could be doll face but your playing hard to get"Jerome said while letting out a laugh. See you tomorrow gorgeous" he said while walking off leaving me and my tea again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My first imagine how exciting, request are opened vote and comment :))'