Everything I wanted

Warning ahead: suicide and depression involved don't read if your hurting right now or are sensitive to the subject.

"I had a dream I had everything I wanted"
"Y/n doll what's up you know you can tell me anything darling." Jerome said as he walked up to me.
"I can't do this no more J I'm gonna go" I said as I looked up to Jerome.
"What no doll you can't leave me, your my everything you've been there for me through everything please don't leave me" Jerome said as his eyes started tearing up.
" Jerome you know why I want to leave, I've made my decision it's what I want"I said as I got up to go hug him.
"Y/n I love you but I don't want to lose you you mean the world to me"Jerome said as he cried on my shoulder.
"As long as I'm here no one can hurt you"
"If you wake up to finding out that I committed suicide don't cry, don't be sad, there's no reason to be. You should be happy that I'm not hurting anymore. When I die I would have everything I wanted. You didn't do anything no one did. I just have come to the point where I can't stand seeing myself or being alive, you know how bad I wanted to do this since I was gonna 17 I'm now 22. I know all theses years you've stopped me from doing it but you need to accept my decision. I hope one day I'll find true happiness after being dead." I said as I looked at him, tears running down his cheeks.
"Im not gonna let you do this alone y/n, I love you to much to let you do this, your the only person that I've loved no one else has loved me the way you have. Jerome said as he caressed my face.
" to anyone who might care"
" I can't lose my wife not now"he said as he looked at me.
"I love you Jerome but you know my depression has been getting worse"I said as I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.
"If you go I go y/n".

"I don't want you to do what I'm doing love".

"As long as I'm here no one can hurt you"

"Jerome I don't want you to do this"

" I love you to much doll for you to do it alone"
" I tried to scream but my head was underwater"

I had everything already planned out what I would wear and when I would do it, I don't want Jerome to do what I'm about to do because of my Choice. Imagine dating you best friend since you were ten, finally understand how it feels to be loved and marring them as soon as you left the circus.
"They called me weak"

The bath tub was filled I had my black dress that I would always wear. Jerome walked in with His black long sleeve shirt. That shirt. I was always loved when he wears that shirt.
"You don't have to do this Jerome"
"I'm not letting my wife die alone" he said as he got closer to me and held me close.
"Cause everybody wants something from me now"

I got in the tub it was big enough for me and Jerome to fit. The warm water made me feel colder inside. Jerome got behind me and sat down in the tub. I sat down and I was leaning in his chest.

" it's time j I have to do it"
" I know my doll but one last kiss from you"
I looked up to him and connected our lips as he kissed me passionately. I grabbed the blade and so did Jerome.
We put it up against our left wrist at the same spot.
I dug the blade deep into my skin I felt everything feel better. Jerome also did it, it hurtes just looking at him doing that.
I put the blade down and later against his chest and intertwined our hands. I finally had everything I wanted. I thought as I felt a kiss on my head and I was finally fading into the darkness I always wanted.

Just getting this off my chest, this is what my thoughts have been the past few weeks. I know some of you want to help me and talk to you guys but I feel better alone. Thank you for your support. <3