Mine

Im doing this image in 1st person view
———————————————
It was a ordinary night in Gotham. My over controlling boyfriend Derek was forcing me to go to a club so he can make a business deal with a murder. Crazy,right. His name was Jerome valeska. Yes the one who killed his mother. Honestly I rather date him than Derek, thats how controlling he is.

" Take a seat baby girl I'll be right back"Derek said while leaving me. I looked around and and a ginger caught my eye he had a black tux on and he looked hot in it. He caught me staring, and he walked over to where I was sitting.

"Why is a gorgeous girl like you doing here all by her self" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face. I was gonna say something but Derek came back with drinks.

"Jerome I see you have met my girlfriend y/n" Derek said with jealousy in his eyes.

"Yes and she's quite gorgeous for her being with you"Jerome said while I blushed so hard that Derek was getting mad.

"Okay Jerome why don't you take a seat"Derek said wanting to get over it. Derek took a seat next to me while Jerome sat across from us.

"Like we have talked about before" was all I heard from Derek while I was daydreaming about Jerome. I rather be with him wrapped around his arm than Derek's right now.

"y/n" Derek called you.

"Yes Derek"I asked him worried of what he'll say to me.

"Let's go, and Jerome I never want to see you again" Derek spat out.

"She's not going anywhere and not with you" Jerome said as he got up and took out something from his pocket.

"Oh really than where is she going th-" Derek was cut off by being shot with a gun. Jerome's gun. As I stared a Derek's lifeless body i felt someone's arms around my waist.

"All mine" Jerome said while you turned around and planted a kiss onto his lips.

"I'm all your daddy" and with that said you were happy that your ex boyfriend was dead
/////////////////////////////
I'm updating one a week:)
If you'd like a request pm me and I'll make it for you :)
Vote and comment :)