Free

The streets of Gotham city grew colder as the night began to settle in. Rain started pouring. I put my umbrella down and began to slowly dance in the rain. All I could hear was the rain and a club in the distance. Somebody else by the 1975 was playing in the distance. "Our love has gone cold" I mumbled as I danced through the rain. I felt like I was free not controled when I was like this. It was Friday night I just left my job and I hated my job but what's not to hate when you live in Gotham city. My ex boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago, his reason was he needed to takeover Gotham without me. You guessed it the famous Edward Nygma is now my ex boyfriend. But after all that I finally feel free no one holding me down no more hiding. I am free. I walked to where the music was coming from. A club called amnesia. As I headed there I saw a cute ginger walking in, i was curious about him so I followed him.I kept my distance I didn't want to seem like I was following him, I didn't need an awkward conversation that consists of him asking me why I followed him. He walked towards a booth, I decided to sit close to him. I wasn't the type to follow boys and stalk them but there was something about him that intrigued me. Body guards seemed to surround him as he watched everyone on the dance floor. He called a waiter over and said something to him of course i couldn't hear what they're saying. But as soon as the waiter left he caught me staring and smirked at me and i look away to not seem like i was staring at him the whole time. The waiter that was with him came over to me and brought me a glass of champagne,
"i didn't order this" i said to the waiter. "that's from Mr.Valeska over there"the waiter said to me with a smile. I looked at him and smiled at him. He whispered something to his guard that let the guard to my direction. "Miss follow me" he said, i got up and grabbed my drink as i followed him. He led me to him my heart skipped a beat he's good looking up close.
"So dollface what brings you here on a stormy night".
"I just got out of work and need to loosen up a little bit and forget about a few things"
"i heard the infamous Edward Nygma broke up with you".
How would he know about this things i haven't even told him who i am.
"I heard a lot of things about you y/n and im impressed you don't talk about killing your sister clearly you envied her for being the favorite"
"H-how do you know about that"
" I know many things about you
y/n i know the toxic relationship you and Nygma had i know you hate your job as a journalism i know you wanna kill your boss but you need that job so that stops you but see y/n i can help you with that and i can set you free from the pain that you feel in your heart"
"But how can you do that it's impossible and seems very hard to do mostly cause i need this job i have nothing without my job"
" I can make anything possible for you doll all i'm asking is for you to be with me"
"What do you mean by that"
" Im asking you to be with me move in with me i'll make your life better no more worries i have everything you need" he said leaning in towards me.
"Just picture this you and me no more problems in the world and if there any for you doll you don't have to worry about that i can take care of that my dear y/n"
"But i barley know you how would i know if i can trust you or not cause you know a lot of things that nobody knows about me even about my past".
"you see doll i have payed attention to you the past few years i've been here you even wrote an article about us a few years ago about my old group of psychos the maniax"he said to me with a grin.
That's when i remember he was the one that would be everywhere i would go and write about witnesses what he did.
"How can i trust you when you killed a lot innocent people"
"See that where your wrong doll i didn't kill innocent people they were worse than me rapist, kidnappers some that tried to get to you but i killed them before they had a chance, i always had a eye for you they're was just something about you and i had to find that myself and here we are sitting face to face with each other so what do you say doll come live with me"
How would he know so much about is he that obsessed with me or something but it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance.
"i'll move in for a week and if i trust you i'll stay if not you have to let me leave"
"You got a deal doll face i'll promise i won't disappoint you" he said with a grin.
"you go kill him at once" he said to one of the guards. The guard quickly rushed out to go kill someone that i was yet to find out who. "Come on doll i'll have one of them bring your stuff over to my place and no need to worry about your boss he's long gone now".

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
long time no see i haven't wrote in over a year so i think it's about time i didn't even know i had so many people reading this book thank you so much for that, request are always open. ♠︎