Chapter 2

Carter's POV

"Where are we going?" My second in command Luke asks.

"To pay a visit to the Night Howlers." I smirk.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Carter the leader of the Black Demon's the best and most feared gang in the whole world. One of the Night Howlers borrowed some cash and I want it back. I don't need it I just want what is mine back.

Stopping at their gang house me, Luke, Mason, Zack and Brody got out. We moved towards the door and knocked 5 times letting them know it was another gang leader.
The door open to reveal Nicholas. Matthew's third in command and his son.

"Come on in." He smiled and moved aside. We nodded and walked in. Sarah came out. Apparently she's the second best at everything but also a slut. She's also Matthew's oldest daughter.

"Carter Hi. How are you." She smiled walking closer to me trying to look hot but it was actually a turn down.

"Good." I answered and moved away.

"We need to talk to Matthew. Now!" I demanded. They nodded and said we should follow them. We head up the stairs to his office. Nicholas knocked an we heard a 'come in'. Sarah opened the door announcing that we were there. Matthew looked up shocked but then his expression turned alarmed and strong.

"How can we help?" Matthew asked.

"We want our money back that one of your members borrowed from us." I stated sounding bored.

"How much and who was it?" Matthew asked.

"$2 Million and it was Mike if I'm right." Mason explained.

"Mike bolted and got himself killed a week ago." Nicholas stated.

"Well then it's you that owes us money now." I said looking at Matthew.

"I don't have that kind off money. What if I give you something else." Matthew bargained.

"Like what?" I asked looking around.

I walked around the office seeing alot of pictures of Sarah, Nicholas, Matthew and his wife, but there was one photo where another girl was there with a bright smile. She was standing next to Nicholas and in front of her mother she looked about 18. She had long brown hair and high school graduation clothes on. Her eyes were sparkling and she looked nothing like Matthew or any of them.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"That's Jasmine my youngest daughter also known as the black sheep of the family." Matthew gritted out. That's when an idea hit me.

"I'll make you a deal. You can choose who you want to stay. Sell me Sarah or Jasmine and you won't have to pay me back." I smirked.

"What?" Nicholas and Sarah yelled.

"That's easy Sarah stays. You can get Jasmine." Matthew answered without hesitation.

"But dad-" Nicholas began but gets cut off when Matthew held up his hand.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"On her way home from the university." Sarah practically spitted out.

"Call me when she arrives." I said and walked out of the door. We walked in silence to the car and after we got in Luke broke it.

"He didn't even hesitate." He said shocked, still driving.

"How can she be the black sheep I mean she's beautiful." Mason said.

"We'll find out why when we meet her." I stated. But that's a question why did he call her the black sheep.

The rest of the day was spend at our house also known as the gang house. Until Matthew called me a little after 6 pm telling me she was there. I send Luke but told him to wear a wire in case something happened.