Chapter 22

Jasmine's POV

I was walking to my room when Emily and Brooke cornered me.

''Hey girls.'' I smiled.

''I need your help.'' Emily said and dragged me in my room.

''With what?'' I asked.

''I need you to make me look sexy.'' Emily said.

''Why?'' I asked.

''She needs to impress someone but he only looks at you.'' Brooke explained.

''Who is it?'' I asked.

''Mason.'' Both said.

''Girls he doesn't look at me, I'm not even sure he likes me.'' I said with a sigh.

''Please?'' Emily pleaded.

''Sure.'' I sigh.

I pushed her into the bathroom and told her to shower while I picked out an outfit for her in her room of course.

When she came out I sat her down and started doing a light smokey eye with winged eye liner and pink lipstick. Next I curled her hair and let it fall behind her back.

I gave her her outfit and she put it on. She had a tight black crop top that reached mid stomach and that is sleeveless and has a low heart shape v-neck with black demin booty shorts and black high heeled ankle boots that had spikes on the heel.

''Damn.'' She said amazed.

''You look hot.'' Me and Brooke said in sync. I was still in sweats with a black tank top I changed my sweats for booty shorts.

We walked out and down the stairs into the lounge where all the guys including Mason sat. When we walked in everyone looked shocked at Emily then at me then back at her.

''How do I look?'' Emily asked nervously.

''Like Jasmine.'' Mason said. I frowned and looked at her. That was her own clothes and I haven't wear anything like this before.

''What do you mean like Jasmine?'' Emily asked.

''You look se-''

''Like a slut.'' Mason said cutting Cole of. Wait what?

''I look like a slut to you?'' Emily asked hurt.

''Yes cause now you look like Jasmine.'' Mason sighed and got up. I saw everyone looking at me.

''Mason are you implying that I dress like a slut? Or that I am one?'' I asked slightly pissed.

''Both.'' He answered taking a step towards me.

''Why?'' I asked with no emotion. I'm kinda hurt but I won't show that.

''Cause look at what you're wearing and what you gave Emily to wear.'' He shrugged.

''That is her own clothes not mine and what's wrong with what I'm wearing?'' I said and asked looking at my tank top and booty shorts.

''Not now but other days.'' Mason said.

''Why don't you just say what you want to say, go ahead get it out.'' I said taking a step towards him.

''Fine I will. You look like a slut. The first time I saw you I thought she's gonna be our new gang slut just like her sister Sarah. Imagine my surprise when I met you. Also you have every guy wrapped around your little finger and your to oblivious to see it. Now you made Emily look like a slut.'' Mason screamed.

''You have a bad past guess what we all fucking do. And yours isn't different from any of ours. Boo hoo pour Jasmine's real parent was killed and her fake parents killed them. Pour baby you gonna cry about that your own fake father didn't even like you and tried to make you the gang slut but you already look the part so why not become the part.'' Mason screamed in my face. I saw everyone look at me scared and shocked.