Chapter 10

Carter's POV

"Damn." Mason breathed out when Jasmine left.

"Yeah." We all said even Luke and Ashton said who still stood by the door. Hunter was bright red and still rooted in his place with his hands in the air. Cole looked at the spot where Jasmine had been.

"That was hot AF." Zack said.

"Yeah." We all replied.

"Boys you wanna come with us?" Jasmine and Riley asked.

"Where?" Ashton asked.

"Shopping." Jasmine smiled.

"Sure. All of us will go tell Brody, Sam, Jordon, Max and Ryder." I said with a smile.

"Great." Riley smiled and pulled Jasmine away. She looked at all of us except me and Luke.

"Let's go." Mason smiled. We all stood up even Hunter who had come back to earth walked towards our cars. We only drive our bikes if it's gang business or we're in a rush or just if we want. What surprised me was Rebekah took her car the rest of the girls took their bikes.

Deciding to leave them be all the guys splitted up into my car, Ryder's car and Rebekah's car. We drove to the mall in under 10 minutes. When we got there and parked every guy was staring at the girls and other girls was glaring at them. Except guys was staring at Jasmine and girls was glaring at her. Riley smirked and whispered something into Jasmine's ear making her smirk back.

Jasmine starter walking sexier and swaying her hips more. She was in the middle of the girls with Rebekah and Emily on her left while Riley and Brooke was on her right. They all smirked and swayed their hips like they own the place. But everybody's eyes were on Jasmine.

We shopped. Well they shopped at forever 21,victoria secret, and alot of other place. Finally we decided to go an get food. Me, Rebekah, Jasmine, Luke, Hunter, Riley and Cole was standing in line at burger king when we heard a girl scream. All of us looked over to her only to see her, a guy and a young boy looking at Jasmine with huge smiles. She returned that smile and took a step out of the line.

The girl had red/brown hair with hazel eyes and is about 5'6. The guy had dark brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'0.

"Jasmine!" The girl screamed and ran towards Jasmine. Jasmine smiled and ran back towards her with open arms.

''Jamie!" Jasmine screamed and they both hugged each other tightly.

"God I missed you Jas." This Jamie girl smiled when she let go.

"I missed you too Jam." Jasmine smiled.

"Jassy." The guy smiled and hugged Jasmine tightly.

"Jarr." Jasmine smiled hugging him back. They were only a few steps away from us. The whole gang was staring at Jasmine and people around us also began staring at them.

"Where's little Jaxie?" Jasmine asked.

"Aunt Jas." A little boys voice said from behind Jamie. Jamie and the guy Jarr moved and a cute little boy about 3 or 4 came running towards Jasmine with open arms. He has light brown hair with blueish hazel eyes he looked like a mixture between the guy and the girl. Jasmine bended down with open arms and when Jaxie I think jumped into her arms she stood up and hugged him tight, which he returned.

"You've grown Jaxie." Jasmine smiled and moved him over to her hip.

"You got prettier." Jaxie smiled with a blush.

"Definitely got your daddy's charm, don't you?" Jasmine smirked.

"That's my boy." The guy Jarr smirked.