1.1: Wendigo

Lost Creek, Colorado

Mary Jane let out a huff as she checked the dashboard of her car anxiously for the time. John said his sons would be in Lost Creek, Colorado at exactly this date and time. Mary Jane was pretty creeped out that John stalked his kids like that, but she was a demon, so she couldn't really judge.

Mary Jane decided to dress up for the part of a girl who ran out of gas as she waited outside her Chevrolet, which was ugly, but the closest she could find with the keys inside. She guessed wearing biker jeans and a leather jacket was acceptable for hunter stuck on the road. She saw the hunters come after her wear them before. That's how she got the boots.

Mary Jane didn't John didn't specify on how long it would take for him to get back from his mission, but to make a deal with her at all—Mary Jane suspected it to be a while.

Mary Jane bit her lip to stop a smirk from tugging at her lips as she saw a '67 Impala approach from in the distance. The demon girl started waving her arms as it neared to gain attention. She had to admit, at least the Winchester boys knew their thing about cars.

The Impala pulled over with a slight squeal of the tires and the window rolled down to reveal two guys. The driver was obviously Dean. He had short trimmed brown hair and mischievous green eyes. He was smirking at her and looking her up and down. The guy in the passenger seat she thought to be Sam. He has hair down to his ears and puppy brown eyes. They both grew up from the picture that John showed her, but not enough to diverge who they were.

"Why hell-o," Dean greeted as he looked Mary Jane up and down with an appreciatively.

"Thank god you guys stopped," Mary Jane gushed falsely. "I've been stuck on the side of the road for hours. Do you think you guys could drive me to the ranger station, so I can call a tow?"

The two brothers shared a look and seemed to have a silent conversation for a moment.

"One second," Dean said as he rolled up the window and he and Sam started to verbally speak.

Mary Jane tapped her foot as she leaned closer to listen with her demon hearing.

"I don't know, Dean. I have a bad feeling about this girl," Sam said, sounding hesitant.

"C'mon, Sam! We can have fun on the job and that girl is smoking hot," Dean said as he looked back out the window at her and Mary Jane gave him a wave his her fingers.

"After what just happened in Jericho? It was literally a hitchhiking ghost, Dean! This seems off to me," Sam's voice was worried as he flashed Mary Jane a little smile through the window.

"Let's ask her then," Dean said before he rolled down the window. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Mary Jane," The demon smiled. "And you guys?"

"I'm Dean and this is my paranoid brother, Sam," Dean patted Sam's chest roughly, which earned him a glare from his brother. "So where are you from?"

"Britain. Came here for a fresh start, but it hasn't gone so good so far," Mary Jane motioned to her broke down vehicle.

Dean gave Sam a look before unlocking the car doors. "Hop right in."

Mary Jane smiled as she climbed in the back seat and the car started back down the long road.

"So, Mary Jane Watson?" Dean asked and Mary Jane gave him a confused look.

"Who?"

Sam let out a small chuckle as Dean look incredulous at such a statement.