Christmas Day (Jimin x reader)

Fandom: BTS
Reader-insert: Female
Warning: Cursing
Word Count: 1155
Estimated Reading Time: 5 minutes

It's the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets, spreadin' so much cheer

You and Jimin were walking down the street late in the afternoon. The shops and buildings were decorated with ornaments and sparkling lights illuminating the streets and spreading the Christmas joy and spirit.
It was hard not to bump into someone while going for a walk on that chilly day because the streets were crowded with thousands of people doing last-minute Christmas shopping so you two decided to have a cup of hot chocolate milk, to warm yourselves and avoid running into people, at a nearby coffee shop. The café was in front of a park where there were kids playing in the snow while their mothers were looking after them.

I should be playin' in the winter snow, but I'ma be under the mistletoe
I don't wanna miss out on the holiday, but I can't stop starin' at your face
I should be playin' in the winter snow, but I'ma be under the mistletoe
With you, shawty with you
With you, under the mistletoe

You two sat at one of the tables next to the big windows of the shop. Jimin studied your face while you were talking with the waitress. He was fascinated by the way the lights of the shop illuminated your face, accentuating your features. Your shining (e/c) eyes made his heart flutter every time you looked at him. Your small refined nose that scrunched up when you laughed at his cheesy jokes was the cutest thing he has ever seen. And your dazzling smile and your cute and chubby cheeks that were pink due to the cold weather mesmerized him.

"Jimin, you've been staring at me for a while, now. Is everything alright?" He looked away flustered.

"You are so pretty, jagi," he mumbled embarrassed and you giggled at him.

"You are quite handsome yourself, Jimin-ah~" he gave you a close-eyed smile.

Everyone's gatherin' around the fire
Chestnuts roastin' like a hot July
I should be chillin' with my folks I know, but I'ma be under the mistletoe
Word on the street Santa's comin' tonight
Reindeer flyin' through the sky so high
I should be makin' a list I know, but I'ma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, under the mistletoe
With you, shawty with you
With you, under the mistletoe

Jimin's phone went off. He picked it up from his coat pocket and read the messages chuckling a bit.

Yoongi-Hyung: We are watching some cheesy Christmas movies. Wanna join us?
Jimin: Aren't you all supposed to be helping Jin-hyung preparing Christmas dinner?

Yoongi-Hyung: Yes, but that was until Joon broke hyung's coffee pot while boiling water
Jimin: ㅋㅋㅋ smh ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoongi-Hyung: So now we have to keep him busy or Jin-hyung won't let us eat ¬¬
Jimin: ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry, Hyung, I can't. I'm with (y/n) (:

Yoongi-Hyung: K have fun.
Jimin was about to put his phone back into his pocket when he received another text.

Yoongi-Hyung: You two better come have dinner with us. Hyung's been working hard to make a perfect meal -.-

Jimin: Don't worry, we'll be there (;

Yoongi-Hyung: You better, kid

"What are you chuckling at?" You asked quizzically with a smile on your face.

"Yoongi-hyung just texted me. He said Namjoon broke Jin's coffee pot," he said chuckling some more.

"Jin-eomma must be really mad. He loves his morning coffee so much," you put your hand on your chin and hummed deep in thought, "maybe we should buy him a new one," you smiled excitedly.

"Are you sure? We should be back at the apartment in around two hours," he said checking the hour on his phone.

"Yes! Don't worry, we'll make it on time!" You beamed after finishing your drink.

Aye love, the Wisemen follow the star, the way I follow my heart
And it led me to a miracle, hey love
Don't ya buy me nothin', 'cause I am feelin' one thing
Your lips on my lips, that's a merry, merry Christmas

"See? I told you we would make it!" You said in front of the door of the guys' apartment. Jimin was carrying Jin's gift on his hands.

"You were right, baby," he smiled at you while placing the gift on the floor to look for the apartment keys.

"Jimin-ah," you stopped him before he could open the door, "you never told me what you want for Christmas," you pouted.

"I told you, you don't have to buy me anything, jagi~" He ran a hand through his hair.

"I know, but I bought you something anyway cause I know you bought me something too," you pinched his cheeks.

"How did you know?" He gasped.

"Cause I know you, silly," you giggled and pecked his reddish nose.

"You didn't have to buy me anything, baby," he sighed.

"Why not?" You pouted again.

"Cause all I really want for Christmas is you," he gave you a wide smile.

"God, Jimin, you are so cheesy," you giggled before leaning forward to capture his lips in a long, sweet kiss. You two heard the door opening but you paid it no attention.

Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so oh oh
Oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah

"I told you it was a good idea to hang some mistletoe over the doorway," Taehyung smiled, peering over Hoseok's shoulder.

"But they are not standing under the mistletoe, we are," stated Hoseok looking at Taehyung over his shoulder.

"Should we kiss, then?" Inquired Yoongi playfully, who was next to him. Hoseok look at him with a disgusted look plastered on his face, making the older guy chuckled.

"Jimin, get some!" Jungkook yelled from inside.

Jimin and you broke the kiss, blushing fifty shades of scarlet before mumbling a 'hi'.

"Kids, get inside and wash your hands, dinner is ready," Jin yelled from the dining-room.

Jimin put the keys back in his pocket and picked up the gift.

"Yeah, guys. Let's go inside," said Namjoon smiling, "Jiminie, let me help you with that," he took the present and carried it inside, "I thought all your presents were already here under the Christmas tree. What else did you two buy?" He whispered.

"A new coffee pot for Jin," you whispered back.

"Thank you, I thought he was gonna kill me when I accidentally broke it," he smiled in relief.

Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so oh oh
Oh oh oh

"I love you, Jimin-ah," He leaned down and gave you a tender kiss.

"I love you too, jagi," he said in between kisses, "Merry Christmas Eve," He said before sitting at the dinner table next to you to enjoy a lovely evening with the people he loves the most.

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas, Venusians~ ♥
I hope you all have a great time with your families and loved ones :D
Hope you all enjoyed~ :D