The CAT of My Dreams~

( As I mentioned before, I will now write scenarios and prompts with these NEET brothers~. :p )

EDIT/UPDATE: (Dec.2017) I had unpublished these works from another collection and decided to re-publish them on here so that I can organize my works in case some peeps just want to read sfw.

_
_

To say that you were exhausted was beyond an understatement.
You were exhausted socially. Today, right in the start of the morning, your close friends had called and invited you for a party that was apparently starting in half an hour. Though you panicked, your pal on the phone eased you down as it was truly their fault to have notified you of this event SO LATE and you had the exception to come later.

You could only sigh in exasperation but dragged yourself in fixing yourself up. You wore formal attire that was likely out of style by now but you had no importance to fuss over the "fashion taste" of yours.

After that ordeal, the party ended and it was quite fun, though you received another phone call from your folks in the family needing your help in running the errands. You had no other choice but to accept and since they were in a hurry, you had to run around from store to store in restrictive clothing and heels.

Yeah, that wasn't comfortable at all.

The errands took up the rest of the day and finally your family had dropped you off home before they decided to buy some nourishment for your hard work; a reward for helping and tolerating them.

Now locking the front door to your abode, you kicked off your heels and dragged your feet towards your room, undressing and in the quick thinking, you decided to take a quick shower.
Yes, you wanted to just knock out and sleep but with all the rushing around, a bath wouldn't hurt.
And off into the bathroom you went.
.

.

.

"Where do ya think he's going off to?"

"And you're asking me? I'm just as clueless as you are, Osomatsu-niisan."

"Pfft. And I thought ya were smart for once."

"..You're so thick headed, likely as that as Karamatsu-niisan."

"Woah-what?! I'm not that stupid!"

As Osomatsu and Choromatsu argued, poor Karamatsu who had been in the same room right by them, just stared at them dully completely done with their shenanigans. He averted his eyes from them as he sighed, a thick eyebrow of his twitching in annoyance.
Unlike those two, Karamatsu had known where Ichimatsu went off to. He was quite jealous of the fourth brother but he would never dare compete with him.
He's terrifying, y'know!

"Hm..and they were cute too."

Again, Karamatsu sighed to himself.

.

.

For someone to be known as the "unlucky" son for the "unlucky" number 4....Ichimatsu was miraculously blessed to have met such a cutie. (And by that I meant he stalked you from afar...)
.

.

( ._.)

.

"Oh man, that was refreshing~"

You sighed in content in feeling all clean and pampered, the shower waking you up a little more and were thankful of it too. It was still early out for you to just sleep the time away, that, and the promising responsibility you had in feeding the cats nearby your home.
You took the cat food bag with some plastic plates and slipped on your sandals. As you shut the door behind you, a light breeze fluttered through your lavender blouse, your skin-tight shorts reaching mid-thigh.
Your hair was loose, having a nice shine to it thanks to the helpful hair products in maintaining great care.
Once out, you trotted your way to the alleyway about 2 blocks from your house and dipped right in. The good thing of this alleyway was the fact no dangers have occurred since a security station was near.