Day-Dreaming Proposal

[ A/NJust a short fic about the Matsuno brothers hanging out and sharing their thoughts. Platonic and wholesome for the soul vuv) ]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fits of laughter adorned the chilled atmosphere of the night where only the moon and streetlights lightened the roads and sidewalks that twisted and curved onto any calculated route. One small cart in particular helped illuminate it's perimeter a little more; the boiling of ingredients to create the perfect oden was indeed a nice stove to warm the chef owner accompanied by the infamous 6 NEETs.

The midget with scarred whiskers grunted in fury as he was yet again taken advantage of his restaurant already scolded the 6 hellhounds that continued to banter and howl in amusement with one another clearly ignoring the midget bastard. Chibita's frustration soon surrendered into exhaustion as the sextuplets easily flattered the idjit for more delicious oden and beer, the poor petite chef blushed and sold more of his delicacies for free once again.

As much as he couldn't tolerate their ill-manners and nonsensical behavior they always managed to cheer up the hearts of others in their particularly odd (and annoying) way.

"Honestly, you idjits are insufferable! There ain't no chance any chick would ever like y'all."

Now this definitely triggered the Matsuno sextuplets as they instantly focused their attention to Chibita, magically sobered and slightly squinting their dopey eyes in protest.

"Oh dear friend, what could you ever possibly mean~? I for one know that I'M the most handsome, no girl could resist such a prince~! Heheh..heh."

Karamatsu sparkled in glee as he posed his arms around to add to his suave flair, his face flushed in drunk stupor and his voice slurring in confidence. The others cringed at the painful response and groaned in distaste until Totty's voice barged in.

"Handsome? Hnf! More like creepily deranged. I at least have successes on actually dating people!"

Now all brothers glared at the youngest in fervor envy, Totty smirking in triumph and cackled to himself as he kept degrading his older brothers.

"Ya dumbass, yer a two-faced idjit, ya probably didn't even held a girl's hand in your life except for ye momma!"

This unfazed Todomatsu as he rested his head onto his bent arm on the island cart while the other freely lazed on the bar table as well, his cute smile fully stretched into a devilish smirk and his squinted eyes sparkled in even more confidence which indeed shocked Chibita, that at least one of the stupid brothers actually managed to hold a girl's hand. The one to act first in rage was Jyushimatsu whose neck twisted, snapping his spiraled eyes towards Totty uncomfortably close, his body not even naturally bending in the slightest from the movement.

The deadly ray of sunshine in half a millisecond stabbed the wooden bar-top with the metal toothpick that held the oden, just a centimeter away from Totty's rested arm, the youngest of them all screeched in fear and sweated profusely as knew how close Jyushimatsu was in destroying him.

Once the bloodlust was mostly vented out of his system, Jyushimatsu popped his neck back into place and smiled as his usual cheery self and asked for yet another meal.

Chibita, with much appreciation for his life, obeyed the wide grinning matsu.

A few seconds of eerie silence remained until Choromatsu was slapped with a memory and scoffed in displeasure.