A Day For Family (P3)

Ch.3
Blue & Purple Is A Nice Combination

It might've been half an hour the trio waited by the park for one of the two narcissistic brothers. Osomatsu was a little fidgety and yawned aloud several times, Jyushimatsu energetic as ever but a lot more gentle with the midgets and Ichimatsu simply napped lightly in his spot.
Osomatsu glanced over to Ichimatsu to check up on him still a little surprised at how calm he was being but hey, he ain't complaining. Besides, he at least got to spend one full day with his siblings after a while of being independent from each other.

Squealing of children followed by giggling caught the Eldest's attention even waking up the fur ball next to him. Upon seeing what the commotion was, Jyushimatsu had ambushed the glittering 'disco-ball' in a wrestling duel, the ray of sunshine blinding the star in a fierce Octopus-hold grinding all he could onto the wincing and screeching 'greaser' wannabe brother.

"AAhH Jyushimatsu, A- Oow!! StOp IITt-reEEEEeE!!"

Children can be such psychopaths as they laughed at someone being in pain. Jyushimatsu chuckled (a bit sadistically if you ask me) and finally pulled away from his brother which sadly caused Karamatsu to plop onto the sand below. His eyes white and dull as he wheezed for air and swallowed in the pain.

"Oi Jyushimatsu, that was a bit harsh...nice~"

Ichimatsu, as much as he did felt kind and generous, couldn't hold back his bubbling sadism in watching the second eldest suffer in pain from the most fearful Matsuno in the family. He chuckled darkly along with Jyushimatsu who pranced to his emo buddy and high fived each other.
A sweat drop formed on Osomatsu's temple, huffing out in question of his family's way of 'bonding.'

Osomatsu pushed himself off the bench and treaded over to his second clone and lightly tapped him with his foot where Karamatsu responded with a weak slap to Oso's leg.
The red hooded Matsuno chuckled and helped the Co-leader up, dusting off the sand as much as he could.
Karamatsu blinked and furrowed his (THICC) eyebrows in question to the sudden big-brother-act but decided not to question it too much and instead did his best to comb his hair to a more suitable style than a frizzy mess.
Karamatsu coughed out as Osomatsu finally gave a punch to the leathered Matsuno's back in which he replied with a 'I'm-so-done-with-you-all' glare. Osomatsu just winked at him and Karamatsu eye rolled.

"So beating me up was the plan. Can I leave now?"

The three other brothers blinked at Karamatsu's change of attitude, each frowning a little bit in guilt. Maybe they have been a bit too rough with him for the past years.
Ichimatsu cleared his throat and straightened his back shaking his head softly.

"Nah. You ain't leaving home alone. We gotta find Choro-niisan and Totty."

Karamatsu lightly tilted his head, changing his attitude once more to curiosity.
Ichimatsu grunted in displeasure knowing he had to repeatedly admit of his kind-heartedness.
Osomatsu interrupted Ichimatsu and spoke for him.

"We just wanna hangout together, y'know, have some fun family bonding! You'd like that don't you?"

"Well...I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tag along."

Karamatsu shrugged and gave his usual (adorable) feline-smirk, his behavior a lot more positive. Everyone else smiled excitedly in response. Deciding to begin the search Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu skipped ahead of the other two, chatting about breasts and curvatures of attractive people. While they had their perverse moment Karamatsu and Ichimatsu silently dawdled behind not one speaking to the other. Even if today was an exception Karamatsu closed himself off since he didn't want to ruin whatever happy moment Ichimatsu tried to pull, he didn't want to be rude and ruin the mood as he believed to do so to all of his brothers. Surprise after surprise, Ichimatsu cleared his throat out loud on purpose which Karamatsu fully understood the intention and glanced over to the depressive clone with an eyebrow arched upwards in question.
Oh man, Ichimatsu will surely commit suicide especially after this.

"I'm...sorry. For being an ass all the time...I-"

"It's alright little buraza, siblings fight at times. It's natural."

Ichimatsu sighed as he clenched his teeth and snarled to himself, Karamatsu already sweating in fear assuming he already screwed himself over.

"Yeah well I still am. Like you said..it's natural. It's only natural to...to...adm-admi....admire an older brother—f*ckingkillme-"

Ichimatsu facepalmed himself with both hands and scratched his face and hair in a hostile manner clearly embarrassed to have confessed that he actually looked up to him.
Karamatsu, not even halfway, already teared up and swallowed his hiccups, his eyes glittering painfully to his abusive younger sibling and pounced on him for a brotherly hug.
Ichimatsu screeched in detest with a flushed face finally cursing at him spitefully as he always did but this time Karamatsu didn't care and cooed to his younger sibling more.

"I KNEW YOU WERE A KARAMATSU BOY AT HEART MY LITTLE ONE!!"

"SHU-SHUT THE F*CK UP, GET OFF OF ME YOU SH*TSTAIN-RRRGGHHH!!"

Ichimatsu at this point activated his feline instincts and began to scratch at Karamatsu but the second eldest brother knew that this was a way to hide the embarrassment of loving him dearly. Although Karamatsu yelped and cried in pain and kept apologizing to the angered emo neko, they both smiled at one another (albeit Ichimatsu trying to hide it) and simply enjoyed the moment.

"That's gay!"

Osomatsu snapped his attention to Jyushimatsu, eyes squinting in confusion and fear of what he meant by that statement.

"They're just being nice to each other for once. Kind of weird actually."

Jyushimatsu nodded but still called them gay because let's face it, Jyushimatsu can be an ass of a sibling at times. Osomatsu sweat dropped and sighed out.

They really were a weird family huh?

After the kind moment, 4 Matsunos now band together in the hunt for the other two. It will be a little tricky knowing the last pair of Matsuno brothers wandered around the town in different patterns. But with their NEET instincts it shouldn't be too difficult.
The four brothers nodded to one another and hauled their asses off to first find the geeky frog of the group.

Unbeknownst to Choromatsu, the green plaided Matsuno exited from yet another failed attempt in applying for a job. Exhausting as it was, he hoped he could find some success. Too tired from failing, he fled to one of his favorite Nya-chan merch shops to drown his tears with gushing infatuation of his idol girlfriend. At least for a short moment when a sudden electrical chill caused the frog NEET to pause in horror.

Choromatsu kept stiff, slowly glancing around him in fright. This sort of gut clenching instinct could only mean one thing.
And the four other brothers knew exactly what Choromatsu felt by now.

Oh no..
.
.
.

A/N: There will be 2 more chapters left to publish for this short series. Please be patient with me as my time to even feel motivated is limited. To whomever took the time to read these chapters I thank you.
Hopefully they were entertaining enough to read.
Again, thanks for the time and commentary.
👏🏼