A Flower Bud Blooms Within The Gloom

Darkened clouds loom over in anticipation, hues of grey washed over a once colorful life. The weather giving off intimidating gusts of winds that caused planted trees and patches of grass to waltz in a frenzy, clouds clustering more and more over one another to flash a rapid suspense for a cackling roar. A gloomy and rough weather soon snapped to pour thick, icy tears where all lifeforms inhabiting such a dying world scrambled for secure shelters.

All but one.

A lonesome figure drenched in the cold, a lonesome fool whose mind is unaffected by these frightening conditions nonchalantly strolled about aimlessly in silence respecting mother nature and admiring at how peaceful one could feel just alone with the planet. Who knew what convinced this lost soul to risk their health and to experience weathers that shouldn't be humored, but whatever it was, it struck them hard. For most of their current lifespan the poor, soaked fool mostly felt hollow and saddened. From many reasons that gave fault to this negative behavior and these reasons that continuously piled onto their shoulders and mind to eventually drown them in the depths of grey. They mostly felt empty, confused, and detached from the world of humans that by now the lonely bud within the storm would surely agree that they'd considered themselves to be an outcast.

A lonely alien stranded in ashes.

Whether it was strange or not, they-.....you- didn't care about it much. Instead you simply kept walking underneath the storm with your head down, shivering from the icy breeze and from the ache of your hollowed chest. You didn't cry, you somehow couldn't so the storm cried for you, rolling down from your pale cheeks to disappear within the thin river streams which flowed beneath your soaked shoes.

It was lonely.

Depressing yet satisfying.

The sky kept crying, the pressure of these tears striking quite hard against your fragile body with the powerful hiccups of winds almost knocking your feet off the ground. You admit it was a bit frightening to tempt the Universe to try and harm you, though again this change of pace was needed to distract the numbness within you.

With fear finally tickling in the stomach and intestines, you were slightly glad you felt some emotion. It was enough to convince you to flee back home (albeit a bit of a timing travel) and wash away the cold shivers with a warm shower, and dressing yourself comfortably while waiting for a brewed hot tea for yourself.

.

.

"Hmmn..."

You sighed aloud to yourself in your comfort as you set the empty mug down after downing hot tea, feeling the sizzling warmth expand throughout your insides in pleasure. It had been a good 2 hours since the storm lessened to light drizzling of rain and soon a few minutes after your meal and warm tea did the weather change to a sunny-cloudy-day. Deciding to chill back outside for just a moment more, you dragged yourself up and forwards to the outside closing your door with a satisfying 'click' from locking and treaded over by the small hammock swing in your sheltered front porch and chilled there. The subtle breezes was a wonderful touch to your heated body especially from the humidity of the rain, closing your eyes to fully have tranquility overpower your being and bring you into a rare state of pleasuring calmness. Sometimes, being lazy for a day was enormously needed from years of chaos.

"O.."

...

You slowly blinked your eyes open and lazily located the random shocked whisper. Having done so your eyes met other pair of dead ones, your exhausted expression quickly twisted to glee. You patted the empty space next to you in the hammock to which the monotonous stranger squinted his eyes and blushed visibly.