A Day For Family (END)

Ch.5 It Ain't A Team Without 6

"Can we even be lucky to find this trickster? He could be anywhere!"

"Hrrmmm...yer right on that part but we're so close to give up now!"

"...Doesn't he have a phone..?"

"Oh yeah yer right!"

".........."

"Of course we wouldn't know it."

  The current quintuplet Matsuno brothers sighed out in frustration unsure of how to properly locate such a tricky brother. Although there were times they managed to sniff him out professionally, somehow running by with good intentions was a bit of a disadvantage to find your cute baby brother. Ichimatsu scoffed in disappointment, Jyushimatsu had the weird "cat-eye" expression, Karamatsu was busy eyeing at clothing stores and few women passing by, Choromatsu eye rolled at Karamatsu and lastly Osomatsu scratched his skull in utter perplexion.

  His big brother instincts haven't been triggered yet to have some sort of lucky gut feeling so he busied himself in taking in the environment around him. Where were they exactly? More specifically, what area, what road were they nearby? What are the shops and would it be interesting enough for Totty to peek in? If he were Totty, what were the possibilities of being somewhat nearby from them? Osomatsu's eyes were flickering around and took time to intensely stare and take in as much information he could comprehend. How long has it been that Totty ever mentioned trying to date a girl? Usually that's what he tries to accomplish right?Osomatsu blinked wide as a light bulb shone on top his head.

He hastily turned around to his younger siblings with a determined smile where the others instantly huddled close to put all their attention to the leader.

"Ya ever remember when Totty said something about going out today?"

They all shook their head silently.

"I believe he said something on the lines of 'going out' right? So what if he meant it as 'going out' ...for a date?"

The others blinked and muttered to themselves in possible agreement.

Choromatsu raised a hand to speak and the others now gave him the attention.

"I did see him wear a casual style of formal clothing...and even if he is on a date, there are many places to choose from to take a girl out."

Karamatsu huffed out in disagreement and all eyes were on him.

"As much as I understand by that position of your argument, I have to disagree. Yes there are many places to impress a woman but this is Totty we're speaking of. Would he really just take a girl out on some average restaurant or movie theater?"

The others hummed in agreement.

Jyushimatsu waved a sleeve around to continue Karamatsu's side of the argument.

"Neh neh, what are the nice quality places to take a girl out? From those we can hurry to peek in to see if he might be there...right?"

Osomatsu frowned and everyone else sighed knowing that might be time consuming as the higher quality areas could be anywhere from a few meters nearby or miles away. The eldest spot a lonesome girl close by with her phone out and bravely jogged over to her. The others in shock watched whatever the eldest brother had planned, a bit scowling at him in envy.

"Oh? Well...from what I've been to, there's the Suutaba cafe, the karaoke area, uhm..oh! There is this new restaurant that opened recently and it was rated 4 stars. It's super nice, I've been there."