one .

Kylah was my bestfriend , and I don't know what I'd do without her .

( picture of Kylah above )

Kylah pulled up to my parents house as she waited outside in her car .

Kylah's POV
I pulled out my phone and opened iMessage .

Me : I'm outside best , hurry up before the nail shop gets packed .. (2:43 pm)

Yassy : ight bet , I'll be out in a min 😛 (2:44 pm)

I locked my phone and put it in the cup holder . I locked at Yassy's house door and watched as she walked out . Yassy got in my car and I started up the engine . "Wassup" Yassy said as she put on her seat belt . "Nothing much , just ready to get rid of these nubs I consider "nails" I said pulling out of my parking .. I turned up the stereo and "Rubbing off the paint" by YBN Nahmir was playing . Yassy took it upon herself to turn up the stereo all the way as I hear her yelling , " THIS IS MY SHEEEIIIT " All I could do is just laugh .. We pulled up to the nail shop and Yassy got out the car before I could turn off the car .

Yassy's POV
I walked into the nail shop and I stood at the front desk until someone noticed me . A young oriental guys walked toward the desk while Kylah was just walking in . I told the oriental guy Kylah and I both wanted a full-set . He walked us both to a table with two seats next to each other .. Kylah and I both sat down and the guy did Kylah's nails and another lady did my nails . A few minutes pass by and the oriental lady starts talking to the oriental guy as she points at my nail bed , they both start giggling .. I just brush the fact that they were talking about the way my nails looked but , I couldn't just assume since I didn't know what they were saying ..

—————————————————
After I was done , I walked to the drying station as Kylah was finishing up . I accidentally hit my nail against the station and the paint got messed up , I got up and told the lady who did my nails that I had accidentally messed them up . I looked at her and seen she just rolled her eyes and walked away .. I'm not really a person to talk back so , I asked the man who did Kylah's nails if he could fix it and he smiled and fixed them for me .. I got back up and walked over to the drying station again and carefully sat down . I looked under the dryer and seen Kylah's nails , they were so pretty !!

 I looked under the dryer and seen Kylah's nails , they were so pretty !!

( Kylah's Nails Above )

"Your nails are cuteee , how much are they ?" I asked Kylah over the dryer . "I don't know , he didn't say" she said giggling . She looked under the dryer and seen my nails , "Your nails are cute too !" she said looking at them

 She looked under the dryer and seen my nails , "Your nails are cute too !" she said looking at them

"Thanks" I said as we both started getting from the drying station . "Here's the keys , go get in the car . It's all on me ." she said while handing me her car keys . I walked out the nail shop and got into the car

Kylah's POV
I watched Yassy get into the car and I got out my wallet . The man who did my nails came back up the front desk , "How much for me and my friend ?" The oriental dude smiled and said " $110" I looked at him in confusion "A hundred and wha ?" He started to repeat himself but I put my wallet back in my purse . I held my purse extremely close to my side and I ran out the nail shop to the car screaming "BOOONK GANG ! WHOLEEE LOTTA GANGGG SHIIIT" I got in the car and I started the engine as Yassy looked at me in shock .