seven .

Nahmir gets off the bed to fix his MCM belt on his pants.

It's 7:48 am.
Yassy wakes up to the harsh movement of Nahmir getting off the bed.

She's looks at her watch to notice what time it was.

" What happened last night ? " Yassy asked with a raspy voice .

" I was all up in those guts last night , that's what happened lul baby . " Nahmir says putting on his shirt with a smirk .

Nahmir walks out the room and leaves the venue without saying good-bye .

Yassy gets out of bed and gets dressed . The thoughts of what happened last night and where'd Nahmir rushed off to ran through Yassy's mind until she was done getting everything together .

Yassy pulls out her phone .

* 3 iMessage Notifications: Kylah ❤️ *
(6:22) Kylah: wya
(6:25) Kylah: yasmeen
(6:25) Kylah: im finna call your mom cuz you gmfu not answering my text , WYAAA ?

" I understand Kylah cares about me a lot but , she's trippin and it too early for all that . " Yassy thought to herself .

(7:52am) Yassy: im at the venue still , can u pick me up rq

Yassy locks her phone and sits back down on the bed waiting for Kylah's text .

*ding*

* 1 Instagram Notification: @ybnnahmir tagged you in a post (7:54am) *

Yassy opens the notification to a photo of her blackout drunk in the bed with Nahmir

* " Last night was fun baby 💕 @llil.yass " *

* Likes: 929,265 *

* Most relevant comment: *
@ taylorkaeknott :
" damnnnn broo she looked t'd asf "

Yassy locks her phone and puts her head in her hand as she cries .
——

Authors Note: long time no see <3 miss y'all dearly . sorry for such a short part but I'm working on another story " Kappa Delta Sorority " which is a Lucas Coly and Amber H fanfiction so if you're interested , take the time to check it out . ❤️